What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - Halloween Newbie Blade PIF

Let's pick a winner. I just got back from a wonderful visit with one of my sons, so I feel particularly generous today. There were 12 entries, so let's pick 2 winners. Random number generator picks 2 & 11.

Congrats to:
@spirograph
@Berwick12

Please send me a PM with your mailing addresses & I'll get your blades packaged & mailed out.

Outside USA entries send me a PM with where you live & we can have a conversation about how to get some blades from my personal inventory to you. It may involve a sharing of postage costs, or it might not if it's just a matter of putting a couple of postage stamps on the envelope instead of just one stamp.

Let's pick a winner. I just got back from a wonderful visit with one of my sons, so I feel particularly generous today. There were 12 entries, so let's pick 2 winners. Random number generator picks 2 & 11.

Congrats to:
@spirograph
@Berwick12

Please send me a PM with your mailing addresses & I'll get your blades packaged & mailed out.

Outside USA entries send me a PM with where you live & we can have a conversation about how to get some blades from my personal inventory to you. It may involve a sharing of postage costs, or it might not if it's just a matter of putting a couple of postage stamps on the envelope instead of just one stamp.
Thanks! PM on the way

Here are the spoils! Thank you very much. I'll be using one of them tonight.
20211113_092353.jpg

Here are the spoils! Thank you very much. I'll be using one of them tonight.View attachment 1363878

I'm glad they made it to you. Now the fun of trying them. You're in for a treat as you discover the difference a blade can make. If I may, I suggest using each blade at least 3 times in a row. Don't switch back & forth between blades. Give each blade a chance to see how you like it. Some blades may seem harsh on the first shave but will then smooth out after the first shave & can give 5 or more wonderfully good shaves. It is a journey, my friend, enjoy! If you have any questions, ask away!

Top Bottom