What's new

Disappointed to see hateful political clothing for sale at page top

I opened B&B today and was disappointed to see a big ad for sweaters that had "Lets go Brandon" written
across the front. When I am involved in my hobbies I don't want to see negative political junk looking
at me from the top of the screen

The "lets go Brandon" chant is currently being used to actually mean "Screw you Biden", for lack of better terms. It will not take
much internet searching to find that this is whats actually meant. The vendor was something called Cotosen

I also would not want to see sweaters for sale which carry any hateful political message aimed at either
political party on my B&B site

We are bombarded with way too much hateful political blathering these days. I was hoping that I could
at least avoid it while engaged in my hobbies.

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I opened B&B today and was disappointed to see a big ad for sweaters that had "Lets go Brandon" written
across the front. When I am involved in my hobbies I don't want to see negative political junk looking

The "lets go Brandon" chant is currently being used to actually mean "F**k you Biden". It will not take
much internet searching to find that this is whats actually meant. The vendor was something called Cotosen

I also would not want to see sweaters for sale which carry any hateful political message aimed at either

We are bombarded with way too much hateful political blathering these days. I was hoping that I could
If you see this (or any ad that is distasteful or in opposition to our guidelines here at B&B) PLEASE grab a screen shot and PM it to me, and I will get it to the owners I promise you.
In order to kill specific ads or ads from specific groups, it is necessary to absolutely identify them so it can be raised with the ad company.
This will likely be an ongoing process, just as reporting improper behavior by members here at B&B is.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur

The "lets go Brandon" chant is currently being used to actually mean "Screw you Biden", for lack of better terms. It will not take

B&B is the only social media I use because political speech is forbidden here. I enjoy the peaceful banter we can engage in while staying above the current cancel culture. I’ve made many friends over the years here and don’t want to jeopardize those friendships.

Top Bottom