What's new

have you ever been to the Mountain of Arko aka Mount Arko? 👀

The power of Arko is so strong, that even mods are powerless to do anything about it. I mean, after seeing how many threads people make about Arko at least once a week it's hard to believe that no mod has replied to the thread like an FBI agents breaking through a cheap wooden door guns blazing and shouting out ''nobody moves'' like they do sometimes, especially yesterday on that Henson replica thread. Praise the Lord Arko and his omnipotent power and may he protect us, amen!

This is Lord Arko's true form!

2f046d9db064c9728bd3cf8b9fff5beb--classic-shaving-stick-figures.jpg

I don’t mind the wee mammals doing that with my shed. My neighbor shooting them on my shed from his porch......

When we first moved into our house in 2002, the neighbor behind us used to shoot groundhogs in both our yards from his kitchen window using varmint ammo. We were on quarter acre lots. I told him I didn't care as long as he didn't hit my house. He would also clean his (many) guns and hang them on his clothes line to air dry. My attitude was that it was his house and he could do what he wanted. He turned out to be a fantastic neighbor. He was a jack-of-all-trades. If I had a problem, he had a solution. When our power went out during Hurricane Irene and our finished basement was about to flood, he backfed his generator into his house and we ran 150' of extension cords from my sump pump to his house. My house had no water damage. Houses on both sides of me had 12" of water in their basement. We downsized from the house to an apartment late last year. I miss that neighbor.

how does one find out about a "arko" drop and a "black friday special" I could be convinced that a box of sticks might be a good buy.........then again I would only be doing it for the novelty of it, not for the hardcore usage, that's what my one puck is for.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
how does one find out about a "arko" drop and a "black friday special" I could be convinced that a box of sticks might be a good buy.........then again I would only be doing it for the novelty of it, not for the hardcore usage, that's what my one puck is for.
You have to be a member of the secret Arko society to have the inside scoop on the next Arko drop and the Black Friday markdowns. If you don't already know how to become a member of the secret society then I'm afraid you never will be a member.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Have they announced when the next Arko drop will be?

how does one find out about a "arko" drop and a "black friday special"

It’s easy and without advanced notice. Find your preferred ARKO! vendor’s means of advertising — many use the internet. It’s still a thing… — and scour and rescour that means as though you were a day trader looking for the buy of a lifetime.

Or you could be lazy like me and look up ARKO! shave sticks on Amazon the day after the USA celebrates Thanksgiving; the 26th of November this year; and get lucky beyond all hope.

It's not a society, it's a cult

There’s a difference? That might change things…

Top Bottom