What's new

B&B LE Group buy Badger and Blade 2021 LE Pipe : Alden Pipes

WIN_20211025_16_30_35_Pro (3).jpg

#4 is in hand. What a great looker, sits nice, draws loose. Can't wait to fire it!

Thanks @Alden Pipes !

Number 16. View attachment 1352442
I don't think I will make a herd so I'm going for it. Sorry gents.
Number 18 is in the same boat. Loaded up and waiting for the match. Things coincided with my son having some foot surgery, so I'm not sure I can break away for the herfs. If I can, I'll be there, but my self control when it comes to smoking pipes is far from legendary. Better to give in to temptation than fight it...

Number 18 is in the same boat. Loaded up and waiting for the match. Things coincided with my son having some foot surgery, so I'm not sure I can break away for the herfs. If I can, I'll be there, but my self control when it comes to smoking pipes is far from legendary. Better to give in to temptation than fight it...
I usually wait but I had the night off and I wanted to smoke it so I better smoke a pipe when I actually want to smoke a pipe instead just reaching for an easy cigar.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
If everyone's pipes smoke like mine did for me you're all in for a treat. Darn Fine Smoke I had.

Ryan’s pipes are some of my finest smokers. I draw tested the LE and it has the same open effortless draw as my other Alden Pipes. Should be a killer smoke and I hope everyone enjoys them.

Ryan’s pipes are some of my finest smokers. I draw tested the LE and it has the same open effortless draw as my other Alden Pipes. Should be a killer smoke and I hope everyone enjoys them.
Yeah, i was worried about over packing my broken flakes of Backwoods. Non-issue until the bottom but a pipe cleaner took care of that.

Took almost three hours for that bowl to burn down. 😁

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Was there a pipe sock included? I tore into my box pretty quick and did not even check before throwing it away, I was so excited. I feel like we got these pipes for less than half retail price, I have other socks hanging around, so its not an issue, just curios.

Last edited:

Hirsute

Was there a pipe sock included? I tore into my box pretty quick and did not even check before throwing it away, I was so excited. I feel like we got these pipes for less than half retail price, I have other socks hanging around, so its not an issue, just curios.

Mine didn't have a sock, and I opened mine carefully. ;-) I'm assuming they didn't come with socks--part of the economizing to get us a great price on the pipe.

Hirsute

Nice shot @Price! You may have the only full set around here. I'm missing the first one, and not too many of the guys that bought the first year pipe hang out around here any more so chances of picking one up to complete the set are pretty thin. Beautiful to see them all together.

Nice shot @Price! You may have the only full set around here. I'm missing the first one, and not too many of the guys that bought the first year pipe hang out around here any more so chances of picking one up to complete the set are pretty thin. Beautiful to see them all together.
May not be many full sets around, but I'm sure that's not the only one. There are probably at least one or two of the old timers who don't post much, but still check in periodically.

Top Bottom