What's new

have you ever been to the Mountain of Arko aka Mount Arko? 👀

have you ever been to the Mountain of Arko aka Mount Arko? 👀

@thombrogan just to prove my deep love for Arko lol 😂🤪🤷

IMG_20211023_202144.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
ahahah poor guy, atleast he had a nice slick glide down.
Man.... I was assured by Guido that he had destroyed all copies of my humiliation that day!
Awesomeness! What day ye, king of Arkoland @FarmerTan?
"Self appointed" king of Arkoland!

Until the rightful owner of the throne returns, I'm merely keeping the seat warm.

They were cheap on Amazon uk some time back and I got a bit trigger happy lol 🤦🤷

They used to sell them dirt cheap locally around here in the past, but they vanished without a trace 3-4 years ago for no reason. I was buying 1-3 Arko sticks every time I had the chance and I still have some left, but I wish i've bought more back then. The same thing happened with Polsilver SI. It was everywhere and it was dirt cheap, but now they are gone.

They used to sell them dirt cheap locally around here in the past, but they vanished without a trace 3-4 years ago for no reason. I was buying 1-3 Arko sticks every time I had the chance and I still have some left, but I wish i've bought more back then. The same thing happened with Polsilver SI. It was everywhere and it was dirt cheap, but now they are gone.
Where you based? How much for a couple where you are?

Think I got like 12 for just over £7 delivered off the top of my head

Where you based? How much for a couple where you are?

Think I got like 12 for just over £7 delivered off the top of my head

I'm from Bulgaria and the Arko sticks used to go for around 30-40 cents each and a pack of Polsilver SI for 20-25 cents. Sadly, they are gone from the mass market, but some say that they still appear from time to time here and there, but I can't find them locally as I used to in the past. Since Turkey is close, I can buy them directly or ask in one of the Facebook shaving groups when someone is going to Turkey to buy a few packs.

Top Bottom