What's new

B&B LE Group buy Badger and Blade 2021 LE Pipe : Alden Pipes

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I can't even remember if this was a pay-in-full, or 50%/50%.

Scrolling back... [emoji2363]

It was 50/50. You should have received an invoice from Ryan for the second payment. Send him an email or a DM if that didn’t come through.

I am all aquiver with anticipation.

Well, the 30th is my son's birthday. So unfortunately I won't be able to attend on that day. But don't reschedule for me if it works for everyone else. I can quietly sit on my son's pack porch and smoke thinking of all of you heartless bastards that won't reschedule for me. :) Kidding of course.

Hirsute

I am all aquiver with anticipation.

Well, the 30th is my son's birthday. So unfortunately I won't be able to attend on that day. But don't reschedule for me if it works for everyone else. I can quietly sit on my son's pack porch and smoke thinking of all of you heartless bastards that won't reschedule for me. :) Kidding of course.

I’d be up for a couple of herfs on different days if there’s enough interest. Maybe one on Saturday and on on Sunday?

I've received no shipping notice. We will likely be traveling the weekend of the 30th, may be home on the 31st. All remains to be seen. Don't hold up a herf for me!

I logged in to tell everyone the pipes have shipped, but it turns out I'm like the 30th one to mention it 😆

It was a last minute cram to give them all their final polish, get them sorted, packed, labeled and to the post office on time this afternoon. So I apologize if any of them arrive looking like a monkey packed them 😆

Pipes should begin arriving on Monday and Tuesday in the US.
For our Canadian friends, may the odds ever be in your favor 😆

It has been an Honor to make these pipes for you gentleman, and I hope that these pipes will make fine companions for many years. It's been quite a challenge to see this through from start to finish. At times I felt a bit like Prometheus, standing in front of a Sandblasting Cabinet for eternity; each days finished pipes magically replaced with a never ending mountain of unblasted work haha.

Although I've made a number of group orders and club pipes, this is the largest group of pipes I've finished at once. Typically I space things out much more, so all of the work doesn't happen at once. It's actually the most finished Alden Pipes I've ever had in my shop at once ! I almost said the most Alden Pipes in one place, but a handful of collectors out there own more.
I've learned a lot from the experience. I was able to streamline a handful of things in a way that will actually change how I make pipes in the future, so for that alone it was worth it. I also learned that some things simply can't be done faster, at least not in my shop.

I wasn't able to spend as much time with each individual pipe as I would have liked, but I tried to make each and every pipe live up to it's greatest potential, especially with the sandblasting. I can honestly say I'd be more than happy to own any pipe in the entire group, and I hope everyone feels the same when they arrive.

As always, my warrantee is the same as ever. If there is anything *at all* you don't like about a pipe, or if any problems ever develop, whether the problem turns out to be my fault or yours, please contact me directly for a solution.

Thank you again for the opportunity to make this years Limited Edition Pipe. You are all fantastic to work with

Hirsute

Thanks again so much @Alden Pipes. I’m absolutely thrilled that you agreed to work with us this year and with how the pipes look through the progress pics!

Now the big question: who’s going to receive their pipe first?!?

Top Bottom