What's new

Silver Star blades. What are other shaver's opinions on these please?

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
They do seem to be a popular blade to talk about, here are a few previous discussions:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Jason. The Silver Star blades are very good indeed. And cheap. But as @FarmerTan suggested you should try Silver Blue and Astra Superior Stainless. (Enabler alert) :lol:
Ivan, you know me well... I like what I like. @BaPh96 gifted me a few blades I was CERTAIN I was going to hate. Instead, the opposite. And I think they are inexpensive to boot.
Derby Premium and Dorco Prime. Blew me away.

Hey @JasonJT : are you in the 48 contiguous United States? If so, and you want a few Astra SS, GSB, and anything else I think you or you think you might like, PM me your address and I'll send you some out.

Ivan, you know me well... I like what I like. @BaPh96 gifted me a few blades I was CERTAIN I was going to hate. Instead, the opposite. And I think they are inexpensive to boot.
Derby Premium and Dorco Prime. Blew me away.

Hey @JasonJT : are you in the 48 contiguous United States? If so, and you want a few Astra SS, GSB, and anything else I think you or you think you might like, PM me your address and I'll send you some out.
Did I mention the word "enablers"? The first dose is always free. :c1:

I was thinking, how many of you shave with a Lord razor?
I have the L5, tech-clone, and the S625-1
Do I need to say they work very well with Lord blades?
I have one packed away for hiking/camping trips, I think it's the L5. It's very lightweight and if it gets damaged, they are inexpensive to replace.

Top Bottom