What's new

Silver Star blades. What are other shaver's opinions on these please?

Good evening to all on this forum.

As some of you would know I am really happy with the Silver Star blades at the moment (see my other post for details). I've done some more research on the said blades and they seemed to be much liked by customers on various shaving shop websites. One reviewer even described them as 'like feathers but without the harshness'

I was just curious as to what other members on this forum think of them. How has your experience been with them?

Jason.

That’s some top notch accommodation
Indeed. :yesnod:

By the way @JasonJT, do forgive us... but we need to do our homework somewhere:

thead-hijacking-by-chan-eil-whiskers-jpg.1158435

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Brother Jason, have you tried the Gillette Silver Blue, or the Astra SS?

Thanks for your replies. I like how the Silver Star blades seem to be much liked. If I can’t find a blade better than the Silver Star then the said blade will be my blade of choice.

Jason.
I'm not one to exaggerate, ask anyone on here but @shavefan , and they will confirm my inability to exaggerate, but those two are my favorite, and I doubt if I could tell the difference between those two and the Silver Star if someone loaded my razor for me.

Remember: I'm not one to exaggerate... Now @Cal and @Raven Koenes , those guys, well, watch out. Everytime they come around I put my hand over my wallet and vamoose, cuz it's gonna cost me money!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wasn’t your username AnyCal1 back in the days before the Versailles Treaty?
This here @thombrogan fella. He's another one that likes to spend my money... But @Chan Eil Whiskers ! THAT guy talks as pretty as @DEPenguin , and he will have you buyin' his great grandbabie's girl scout cookies, and I don't think he even HAS any yet!

True story doggone!

Top Bottom