What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2021

20211013_112800.jpg

I WAS gonna post some copy, a review, but I was a little concerned at being viewed as this thread's resident "wind bag," or drunk...
It's a pretty solid imperial stout, "wheated," with a major roasted coffee note. The initial taste is a full sweetness, but it turns into a solid coffee on the swallow. Around 13%, very warm, not overly "boozy." I just bought a single.

We’re you getting the “Dying Liver” ads too? I figured I was getting them because how much I posted about my alcohol consumption. :a17:🍻
Nope. Spared that one. I did read your "Ads" thread, though.
I was spared A LOT of the ads problems other members have been having. The most common one I see is the "We had a crush on her in the 90's... here's what she looks like now."

Still don't know who she is....:confused1.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Nope. Spared that one. I did read your "Ads" thread, though.
I was spared A LOT of the ads problems other members have been having. The most common one I see is the "We had a crush on her in the 90's... here's what she looks like now."

Still don't know who she is....:confused1.
If it was the 90’s it was probably Alyssa Milano, Jennifer Aniston, or Sarah Michelle Gellar. All of whom have held up very well over the years.

^^^
Wasn't any of them. She's cute; thought it was Danica Mckellar, the girl who played Winnie Cooper on the Wonder Years, but the eyes weren't right.

Malwarebytes is blocking all pop-up ads for me now.

Last of the 3 "single bottle" purchase. Narwahl is an imperial stout, and, I think, the first beer I've had from Sierra Nevada. 10.2%, solid offering with nothing too notable on the flavor front. It would be a good intro to the imperial stout style.
I've enjoyed Narwahl's in the past. Though I would probably agree that there are other strong stouts that I prefer more. Still looks tasty, though!

Top Bottom