What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Seiko 5, aftermarket leather strap
image.jpg

Citizen for me today. I've had it by the window for a while to give the battery a (hopefully) full charge, as it seemed to be doing the jumping second thing too frequently. Likely the last day on the perlon, as Winter is Coming...
View attachment 1341451
Not all prophecies are self-fulfilling. The perlon lasted a bit longer and this watch is getting more wrist time today. I was, however, too lazy to take and upload a new pic.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The Gevril "Wall Street," a Submariner homage. My most expensive watch to date.

View attachment 1345570
I see how it happens...a hundred dollar watch is nice, a two hundred dollar watch is even nicer. Once you are paying three hundred dollars, $500 isn't that great of a leap, and so on, until you've talked yourself into that "really" nice watch.
You've hit the nail on the head for why I'm always lookin' over my shoulder for the lovely War Department to pop up!

I'm too late to fool her by being nice until Christmas, but I've got about 14 months until the next one ..... I doubt that I'll convince her to buy me a much NEEDED luxury watch, but she MIGHT let me buy one for myself!

Who'm I kiddin'! I ain't never been able to fool her. She says she can always tell when I'm lyin'....cuz my lips are movin'.

Top Bottom