What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

The most balanced razor in my den. Level 2 with a loaded (Kai blade) Magnum handle.
IMG_20210702_080948_326.jpg

It's getting harder to get one these days. Would not surprise me if the older ones with the more unique handles to fetch $300 or more, I think it's a seller's market at this point.

yeah I imagine between the guy no longer making his razors like the old ones and him taking a few thousand eons to open his friggin shop, not too surprised

I can't imagine all the stupid arbitrary regulations he has to go through to get that shop of his open...shame it's taking this long

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Bought some more handles. Like I need more handles. 🤪😂 But at $49, why not. I got a brass bishop to match the stainless and copper ones I have already. An Arrow and an Anchor because I dont have one of those yet. Here’s to them making some more stingers. Or putting up some stainless ones.

Bought some more handles. Like I need more handles. 🤪😂 But at $49, why not. I got a brass bishop to match the stainless and copper ones I have already. An Arrow and an Anchor because I dont have one of those yet. Here’s to them making some more stingers. Or putting up some stainless ones.
I'd like a maze handle. But I find I don't really use extra handles. I already have a couple CG handles laying at the bottom of my drawer.

I now have three copper razors and don't really want that much duplication, but after my shave today I'd have a hard time parting with this one.
Imagepipe_34.jpg

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I just wonder about the future prices of his cheapest, standard and most expensive razors in stainless steel. But he seems to be much more into brass and other materials.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I just wonder about the future prices of his cheapest, standard and most expensive razors in stainless steel. But he seems to be much more into brass and other materials.
My speculation is that these handles currently on the web store are old stock. So would not take any of those materials currently for sale to be an indicator of future trends for Charcoal Goods. This is just my opinion.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I find I don't really use extra handles.

I like the Charcoal Goods handles better than most other handles on the market. They certainly look better than most. But its the balance and the feel of them in the hand that make them so great. I have been using them with other heads with great results. Pop a Razorock Game Changer onto a Hammered or Maze handle and you have a whole new razor dynamic!

Top Bottom