What's new

Cremo is underrated

I’ve had excellent results bowl lathering with the Cremo in a tube and a synthetic brush.
yea out of all the shaving creams I've seen here locally in say target,cvs,publix, etc Cremo is the slickest stuff on the local market and for 7-8 bucks its not too shabby

The Cremo product I referred to is in fact a lathering shave cream. It's absolutely fantastic. Top slickness in my collection.

View attachment 1320891
The Cremo product I referred to is in fact a lathering shave cream. It's absolutely fantastic. Top slickness in my collection.

View attachment 1320891
I’m going to have to try that then. I thought you were referring to the sandalwood tube. I just tried the tube and was a bit let down by the lack of scent. Smooth shave though.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I’m going to have to try that then. I thought you were referring to the sandalwood tube. I just tried the tube and was a bit let down by the lack of scent. Smooth shave though.

Correct...it's not any of the Cremo tube products...it comes in a tub like most soaps/croaps and the word LATHERING is right on the top of the lid.

Top Bottom