What's new

New Razor: Razorock Game Changer OC .84-P

Hey y'all, it has definitely been quite a while since I've posted here. I have sported a full beard the last couple of years, and have only used my existing razors to clean up my neckline and cheeks. The razors which I have used almost exclusively are my 34c and Gillette Fatboy (which I do not have with me here at graduate school). Unfortunately the handle broke on my 34c yesterday, so I thought it was time for a much needed upgrade. I decided to pull the trigger on a Game Changer OC .84 today from IB.

I am very excited to try this out, as I have never owned an open comb. I only shave my neckline every other day, so I think I will appreciate the added efficiency reported with this razor.

I will try to keep this thread updated! While I know this razor has been reviewed numerous times, I would love to share my experience with y'all!

As far as I remember, the OC was somewhere between the 84 safety bar and the Jaws in terms of aggressiveness and the shaves were almost as close as with the Jaws.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

As far as I remember, the OC was somewhere between the 84 safety bar and the Jaws in terms of aggressiveness and the shaves were almost as close as with the Jaws.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk
Even with a gun pointed at my head, I could not tell the difference between the shaves of the .84 OC and the .84 OC Jaws in terms of efficiency and shaving results. I have yet to do a comparative shave, though.

The .84 OC feels a bit smoother on the face (more combs), but the Jaws feels smooth too. Both are great options if you want to get a close shave.

Great choice @MidnightMatador

Top Bottom