WSP Black Badger, 21mm
RazoRock Ceramic Lather Bowl

Old Spice Fresh Lime Shaving Cream

Humphrey's Citrus Witch Hazel,
Pitralon Classic Aftershave Splash
Have a great day everyone [emoji106]
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

34 uses of a single blade is insanely amazing. What’s your record?

Sir @sarir97 , i'm not a veteran. This is my second attempt of this kind. The first time I reached 45 uses with an original Polsilver Super Iridium blade, received PIF from my colleague @Multum in parvo . It is more of a purely mental problem. Most of us throw away the blades long before this is necessary. Try it and you will see that it is possible. There is no lie in the middle. Just be patient with the blade used. When you think you have to throw it away, change the device and soften your beard better, you will see that you were the culprit, not the blade!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Slantemper 23rd 2021

Razor: Razorock Wunderbar slant, Mfg 2017> excellent upper mid range, light touch technique, well built with 316 stainless + very close tolerances.
Blade: Polsilver SI (2) great blade, Sharp & smooth with good longevity. I always cork this blade on first shave because Iridium coating is harder than most coatings available.
Soap: Razorock XXX, nice clean powdery scent with excellent lather qualities with tallow added.
Brush: Yaqi Red Zebra 26 mm synthetic :001_wub: excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, nice gentle scrub luxury feel + excellent lather painter!
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea Moisturizer balm(very good+ scentless)
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :a17:Excellent shave with my RR Wunderbar slant with a Polsilver SI blade.
SOTD,  Sep 23rd 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Sept Stirling Slant Fri 24 SOTD
Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Razor Fatip OC Slant on a Yaqi Handle
Blade Gillette Silver Blue 2nd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Stirling Executive Man Splash
An excellent soap with a very nice scent and lovely rich creamy slick lather...
An excellent shave too with the razor and blade combination! Super smooth and very comfortable in 3passes for a dolphin smooth finish. Good razor and even better blade! Unfortunately, 2 red creepers materialized affecting an otherwise perfect session. Aftershaves were excellent too!!
20210924_090840.jpg

Good to be home!

Thorough prep with mentholated Col Conk Amber stick
RazoRock Wunderbar on rusdrunkbear Ti handle
Kai (22)
Mama Bear's Juniper stick
Simpson Trafalgar T3 Sovereign synthetic
6A42BB0D-3638-42F7-9EC3-19EDAF111273.jpeg

The Wunderbar is an old friend. The Trafalgar is a new acquaintance who arrived unannounced yesterday. They made beautiful music together.

In fact, the whole shave was a symphony. It is very good to be back in the home den.

Top Bottom