What's new

The most beautiful thing I have ever bought

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It's great. Wish you guys could see it.

Ever see a thread or a post like that, click it and expect to be wowed, only to find the guy who posted didn't include a picture?
Yeah, me too.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Let's make everyone happy and load up those pics of that fantastic doo-dad. Let's encourage folks who forget to load pics to come back and fulfill our dreams.

Post these liberally to your unimaginative friends!

picbeer.jpg
picboro.jpg
picpie.png
pics.jpg
picspidey.jpg

Last edited:
Back in 2001, the Lions toured Australia, and a mate here had previously lived in Melbourne, so he used one of his mates there to get tickets for the second test, and to provide a couple of sofas.

It was a whirlwind trip, we arrived late Friday, then next day after a suitable lunch, in the afternoon we went see an AFL game at the MCG and then to the rugby, 8pm kick off. This was my first time in Oz and I had brought my pocket camera, with what I thought was a new film.

Hold that thought.

Throughout Saturday I had been snapping away, the crowds swarming into the stadium, the teams coming out onto the pitch...

Although the Lions narrowly lost, we went out afterwards and had a great evening, staggering home at about 4am. Sunday, lunch and off to the airport. We sat in the lounge, waiting for the flight. I idly got my camera out and took a look at the film window.

There was no ********* film in it. Rather stupidly, I turned to my mate and showed him what I had discovered. He blinked a couple of times (we'd both started drinking at lunch) then he realised what I had done, and started howling with laughter. When he'd recovered, he called the other guy and in between guffaws related the story. I could hear him laughing too...

Being a good mate, you'd think he would have kept quiet upon our return, but sadly being a good mate, he told everyone.

A great trip, but with no photos to prove it, did it really happen?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Back in 2001, the Lions toured Australia, and a mate here had previously lived in Melbourne, so he used one of his mates there to get tickets for the second test, and to provide a couple of sofas.

It was a whirlwind trip, we arrived late Friday, then next day after a suitable lunch, in the afternoon we went see an AFL game at the MCG and then to the rugby, 8pm kick off. This was my first time in Oz and I had brought my pocket camera, with what I thought was a new film.

Hold that thought.

Throughout Saturday I had been snapping away, the crowds swarming into the stadium, the teams coming out onto the pitch...

Although the Lions narrowly lost, we went out afterwards and had a great evening, staggering home at about 4am. Sunday, lunch and off to the airport. We sat in the lounge, waiting for the flight. I idly got my camera out and took a look at the film window.

There was no ********* film in it. Rather stupidly, I turned to my mate and showed him what I had discovered. He blinked a couple of times (we'd both started drinking at lunch) then he realised what I had done, and started howling with laughter. When he'd recovered, he called the other guy and in between guffaws related the story. I could hear him laughing too...

Being a good mate, you'd think he would have kept quiet upon our return, but sadly being a good mate, he told everyone.

A great trip, but with no photos to prove it, did it really happen?
Great story. IF it can be believed.

But, sorry. It. Did. Not. Happen.

Top Bottom