What's new

Why so many straight razors?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Or purses!!!
My wife doesn't carry a purse. I have pockets and therefore I am required to fill them up with so much girly stuff and couple stuff I can't get to my little pocket .380 or my buck knife. I swear, I am being slowly unmanned. I WISH she had more purses, some that she actually likes to carry or even to show off. She doesn't carry cash. She doesn't carry keys. She seldom carries phone. Credit cards? Drivers license? Nope. I carry it or it doesn't get carried.

She doesn't do shoes, either. She only has maybe 5 pairs of shoes and for an American woman that isn't very many. But I keep catching her especially in the winter when it gets down below 50 degrees, shuffling around in my favorite slippers. AUGH! GIRL GERMS!

Or purses!!!

A brave man

our-lives-suck-life-is-hard.gif

My wife doesn't carry a purse. I have pockets and therefore I am required to fill them up with so much girly stuff and couple stuff I can't get to my little pocket .380 or my buck knife. I swear, I am being slowly unmanned. I WISH she had more purses, some that she actually likes to carry or even to show off. She doesn't carry cash. She doesn't carry keys. She seldom carries phone. Credit cards? Drivers license? Nope. I carry it or it doesn't get carried.

She doesn't do shoes, either. She only has maybe 5 pairs of shoes and for an American woman that isn't very many. But I keep catching her especially in the winter when it gets down below 50 degrees, shuffling around in my favorite slippers. AUGH! GIRL GERMS!

I feel for you slash Women try to take our stuff all the time

This is why I gave up carts and got into wet shaving. To stop my wife from using my razor to shave her legs. It worked!

Oh yes with you 100% on that same reason here she don't like the thought of a straight near her lol method in my madness

Top Bottom