What's new

How often do you shave and why?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Last edited:
Yeah, I’m more a traditional 3 T’s type of scents. Like citrus and especially woodsy scents like TOBS Sandalwood and GFT Spanish Leather. It’s hard to commit to a puck when you haven’t smelled it but it gets good reviews and is sold out from what I can see. What is there another non artisan sent you could compare it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I had more input on scents, my selection is limited and i have really only dabbled in artisan soaps aside from the classic shave sticks and a recent freebe of Williams of which none compare to A&E. My recommendation would be to grab a sample or two or three lol Maggards usually has the samples in stock to my knowledge. I need to get my hands on some TOBS sandlewood asap, I feel as though I am missing out. Maybe somebody here can chime in and help this member out?!

EOD here. I have sensitive skin and a very coarse and curly beard. I'd like to be able to everyday, but get irritation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I know what you mean… I experimented with a cold shave and had mixed results. It’s supposed to help with sensitive skin. I can’t get a BBS or DFS if unless I have a hot shower it seems. But that could just be my technique. My first shave ever with my Slim adjustable two days ago was BBS from #5 down to #3.

Daily shaver here. Occasionally take a day off on the weekend but depends. I shave Monday through Friday for work, and on the weekend as I enjoy the process and the 'me time'.

With my stockpile of shave soaps, I should probably consider shaving two or three times a day.
I think you should shave twice. I cannot be the only one. Think of all the possibilities, combinations and all that BBS goodness

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Every other day, cheeks and neck. There’s not enough to shave otherwise. Trust me, I’d actually enjoy needing to shave more often.
This is kind of meandering of the subject, but I have to mention the razor you display in your post is the same razor I was issued in boot camp in 1970.

I could shave every other day (48 hours), but I enjoy my shave more when I shave closer to every three days (72 hours).

For other non-daily shavers, may I suggest you join the Brotherhood of Non-Daily Shavers (BONDS). Although "Brotherhood" is in its name, we are open to and welcome shavers of all genders. 🙂

Every day with few exceptions.I kept a beard once for four or five months in the 70's and didn't like it. Although I sport a moustache I otherwise like having a clean shaven face, and now that I discovered that it can be a hobby I like it even more.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom