What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

F2A59713-F298-4796-86B6-EC6BF9D88355.jpeg

Sorry to bring the quality down...but had to show off the new strap on the pro-diver. The description was "blue" which I assumed meant more crayola 8 pack than sky blue. However, the colors are close enough to a sport team I follow that I'll allow it on occassion. It's a single pass elastic with a parachute style buckle. Actually pretty comfortable. I may go back and purchase the navy one for a better color match.

View attachment 1321448 View attachment 1321449
Nothing wrong with an Invicta.

Well, provided it is "good" Invicta. Yours is. "Bad" Invicta is third tier Russian mafia in a bad track suit sitting in a booth at a night club in Vyborg...on a Wednesday night.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Nothing wrong with an Invicta.

Well, provided it is "good" Invicta. Yours is. "Bad" Invicta is third tier Russian mafia in a bad track suit sitting in a booth at a night club in Vyborg...on a Wednesday night.
I have the best Invicta of all. A skeletonized automatic, it doesn't say Invicta, except on the back in very tiny lettering. :thumbup1:

(Keeps pretty good time, too, except like too many skeletonized watches, it's nigh impossible to read.)

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Speedmaster Auto. '80s or '90s (?, not sure). There was a problem with it last time I checked, a few years ago. Can't remember the problem, maybe it will recur in time. Hasn't been serviced in 20+ years; gotta get my lazy Irish butt in gear. I actually forgot how much I like this one.
0912211737_HDR~2.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Constellation. Mid-late '50s. At time of original purchase (not by me) certified chronometer. Doesn't keep that kind of time 60+years later.
What looks like a crack in the dial between 12 & 1 is actually a broken piece of the dial from between 1 & 2.
Damn, they really made small watch cases back in the old days.

0914211006_HDR~2.jpg

Top Bottom