What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

R

romsitsa

A slightly rotted but still attractive Matador. Had the blade for years, now it has a home.

1.jpg

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Timeless 0.95 SB scalloped.

Couldn't resist to shave right away with a BIC. To my surprise more bladefeel and really good audible feedback than anticipated. Only minor complaints the protruding tabs and the for reasons unknown extra high o-ring they provided. It prevents a flush finish, a normal one does better.

The "TRH2" handle has a deep criss-cross line pattern that is very grippy. The polished groves in between make me hold it a bit further away from the head than I am used to.

Fit and finished are superb, as expected. Shaving quality better than I hoped for, it performed very well.

And yeah, I shaved minor <2 days growth dry. Could not resist or wait. And as I looked stupid with half a face shaven, I cleared the rest, too. :)
P.S. and of course I shaved myself, not my cat.
timeless95scalloped.jpg

Couldn't resist to shave right away with a BIC. To my surprise more bladefeel and really good audible feedback than anticipated. Only minor complaints the protruding tabs and the for reasons unknown extra high o-ring they provided. It prevents a flush finish, a normal one does better.

The "TRH2" handle has a deep criss-cross line pattern that is very grippy. The polished groves in between make me hold it a bit further away from the head than I am used to.

Fit and finished are superb, as expected. Shaving quality better than I hoped for, it performed very well.

And yeah, I shaved minor <2 days growth dry. Could not resist or wait. And as I looked stupid with half a face shaven, I cleared the rest, too. :)
P.S. and of course I shaved myself, not my cat.View attachment 1324686
That is a beautiful razor, enjoy 😊

P.S. and of course I shaved myself, not my cat.View attachment 1324686
Of course you didn't shave your cat. But if you ask me, that cat looks like it will grab that Timeless any second now and will start shaving. :302:

Fatip Piccolo Slant
After more than 36 years of DE shaving and a huge amount of razors, you still have something new to try. Never used a slant.
The OC MKII and the Gentile both can't give me BBS. We'll see about this one. Now if you'll excuse me, it is almost 6 o'clock and I am going to load a blade in it and it will probably take until 8. :lol:

stort_.jpg

Top Bottom