What's new

Pinaud Clubman is King!!!!

I've spent a lot of time and money looking for matching aftershaves and soaps.

bottom line Clubman is King!

nothing smells better. scientifically speaking I've even had more positive comments from this and cologne combos that I've had from anything else.

the numbers of results don't lie my friends. just buy Pinaud Clubman and don't look back.

be well.

camo

After years of scentless shaving and no aftershaves, I have dived deeply in during the last 10 months. The only time my teenage daughter gave an unsolicited opinion was after an Arko shave followed by a healthy serving of the classic Pinaud Clubman. She stopped as she walked through the room I was sitting in and said, "that smells nice."

Clubman and The Veg are the only two aftershaves I have ever thrown out. Both almost full bottles.

The Veg likely needs no explanation, but Clubman just isn’t for me. It does fade into a tolerable scent for me, but first sniff out of the bottle makes me want to gag.

We are all different and this is one of the reasons why this hobby is so fun.

Henry Ford once said… "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants, so long as it is black." Luckily when it comes to aftershave, we have enough choices to make everyone happy. 👍

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I‘ve been off the post shave splashes most of the summer. Lots of labouring and prefer to arrive at the worksite more neutral. I’m back to using some splashes again and Clubman works for me. I received some Pinaud Vanilla in a generous PIF, but I haven’t embraced it yet, time will tell. Curious about the Veg, always enjoy the back and forth.

Whas looking at all the different Pinaud Clubman variations and scent profiles OMG 😲 I definitely want to try it but wouldn't know where to start

Reactions: jmd

nothing smells better. scientifically speaking I've even had more positive comments from this and cologne combos that I've had from anything else.

the numbers of results don't lie my friends. just buy Pinaud Clubman and don't look back.

be well.

camo
Trust me when I tell you - I tried, I tried hard, I really wanted to love the Pinaud Clubman... the good ol' times, the vibe, the barbershops, the history, the mental images, the memories of the world long gone... but in all honesty, I don't think I have ever EVER smelled smth. that was as bad as the Clubman. And I've tried all the tricks, decanting it in a glass bottle, using atomizer, keeping it in the fridge, you name it. To no avail...

OK, you can crucify me now, I'm guilty as charged.

Last edited:
Trust me when i tell you - I tried, I tried hard, I really wanted to love the Pinaud Clubman... the good ol' times, the vibe, the barbershops, the history, the mental images, the memories of the world long gone... but in all honesty, I don't think I have ever EVER smelled smth. that was as bad as the Clubman. And I've tried all the tricks, decanting it in a glass bottle, using atomizer, keeping it in the fridge, you name it. To no avail...

OK, you can crucify me now, I'm guilty as charged.

I added some menthol and about an ounce of Thayer’s to mine, and it both toned it down and opened it up if that makes sense? But I like it full strength too.

Ad Astra

The Instigator

be well.

camo
😉 Agree 100%!

AA

Top Bottom