What's new

Newbie Blade PIF from European Union, August '21

Welcome new members B&B from European Union !!

Want 50 free razor blades?

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread, say "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new B&B members from the European Union, which have been registered in the 2020 or 2021.
Winner will receive 50 blades Gillette Platinum.
I'll pick a winner 01 Sept 2021.
Good luck!

Last edited:
@Lostrazor ,
Switzerland is a country on the European continent, but it is not a member of the European Union.
If you like Gillette Platinum blades and you don't have more than 200 pieces in your closet, you are accepted!

Wonderful to see a blade pif for our European members, well done @alin! Respectfully, not in. But to anyone on the fence about this pif, jump in, the Gillette Platinum blades are a terriffic blade.

This PIF is over!
The winner is ... @gewoon ik . Congratulations ! I'm waiting for pm with the full address!

ps only 2 participants in this PIF? It seems that in Europe Gillette Platinum blades are not appreciated by new B&B members! Should I try a PIF with other blades?
Congratulations to the winner!

Darn it, I spotted this thread but was too late.
Congrats to the winner and thanks for sharing, op.

Also, hi gewoon-ik, Nice to see I'm not the only Dutch speaking member on this forum.
If there are others, stop hiding so well. 😃

This PIF is over!
The winner is ... @gewoon ik . Congratulations ! I'm waiting for pm with the full address!

ps only 2 participants in this PIF? It seems that in Europe Gillette Platinum blades are not appreciated by new B&B members! Should I try a PIF with other blades?
Congratulations to the winner!
Don't be discouraged by only having two entrants. Your generosity is appreciated whether 2 or 200 enter. :a14:

Thanks @dmshaver !
I'm not discouraged, but I'm trying to find out if I didn't choose the wrong blade for this PIF.
What blades do B&B members in Europe prefer? Maybe it's better to PIF a selection with more types of blades?

Mate, why worry?

What you're doing is extremely kind and generous. Gillette platinum are my favorite blades, they are sharp yet smooth and forgiving. I'm pretty sure there Just aren't that many EU member on these forums. If I'm wrong they either didn't see it (like me), have plenty of kit already or dont like the Idea of giving their personal details to someone they don't know - which is fine (and this might be a reason for me not to join in as well)

very generous indeed, and unfortunatel I saw this too late, otherwise you would have had another participant. Cool gesture!

Top Bottom