What's new

If you could only have one razor and one blade for the rest of your life?

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Rockwell 6S + Astra Superior Stainless. But my nirvana razor quest hasn’t intersected with Henson, Rex, or Wolfman. Yet.

Now, if this is on a deserted island, a 3-wish genie lamp is my choice. If the island is Manhattan, the razor is Crocodile Dundee’s Bowie (“Now that’s a knife!”).

Timeless + Med Prep.jpg

Wait till she sees this..... I need to get her a belt buckle like this!

A course.... She's liable to hit me with the hard end.... You fellas ain't got NO IDEA the troubles I have seen... Let's just say I hide my straight razors with my guns that I lost in my boating accident with @Whisky ! True story doggone!

That boat was HUGE. I know, me and my guns were there too.

It’s a cryin shame we all had to throw the shootin irons overboard to lighten the load so we could make it back. I’ll sure miss my “Combat Wombat”.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
When I first moved to double edge, I went twenty years with just a black plastic Wilkinson Sword Classic razor, and the Wilkinson Sword blades. If I had to stick with just one again, it would be the Edwin Jagger DE3D14 razor, as I use that most of the time anyway.

As to blades, it would either the Wilkinson Sword blades again, or Astra Platinum. I'd happily take either of those two blades, and I find them to be very similar in feel and efficiency .

Top Bottom