What's new

BEST triple milled body soap

Granted, to ask what’s the BEST soap is a loaded and fraught question, due to its subjectivity.

Now, a LONG lasting soap, most likely a TRIPLE milled one, is just a matter of FACT, not opinion.

What do you gents recommend?

From my limited knowledge, “Pre de Provence” is one of the longest lasting body soap bars out there.

Any other suggestions?

Thx! 😎

Top-notch hard-milled bath soaps, ime:

Acca Kappa
Nesti Dante
S .M. Novella
La Florentina

Bronnley
Truefitt & Hill

Klar Seifen

Claus Porto

Savonneries Bruxelloises

P.S. MdC bath soaps are excellent too, but are cured (vs milled).

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Speick shave stick is triple milled and all I do is cut off a little and press it in my lather bowl. It is meant for face lathering but I like it in bowl lathering. The scent has a nice mild spicy scent with lavender and juices from the Speick tree. Great lather qualities and seems to last longer than other soaps. I enjoy it a lot and glade I bought the stick type.
SOTD, Aug 22nd 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Speick shave stick is triple milled and all I do is cut off a little and press it in my lather bowl. It is meant for face lathering but I like it in bowl lathering. The scent has a nice mild spicy scent with lavender and juices from the Speick tree. Great lather qualities and seems to last longer than other soaps. I enjoy it a lot and glade I bought the stick type.
View attachment 1317650
Have some great shaves!
Um, BODY soaps, bro, BODY soaps. 🙄

Unless, that is, you bathe with the “Speick” as well! 😆

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Um, BODY soaps, bro, BODY soaps. 🙄

Unless, that is, you bathe with the “Speick” as well! 😆
I did not read your thread post thoroughly, sorry about that.
I have no doubt it will make a greater body triple milled soap than is mostly available. If you have some I would try it and should be about the same cost of high end body soaps + scented a lot better with a lot natural ingredients included.
You do not see to many round cylinder type bars of soap. :laugh: :letterk1:

Top Bottom