What's new

Say hello to these new kids on the block...

CC_Aftershave_Italia.png
CC_Aftershave_Island Time.png

@Captain Pre-Capsize

Speaking of new, can you fill us in on exactly how the scent of North was updated?

Thanks for bringing it back!

The North scent is the same formula. For a time we dropped North in the aftershave, balm, cream, and soap. This was due to slow sales. After a time - probably two years or so - we decided to bring it back only in the aftershave due to inquiries. North is a niche scent that has rabid fans so we want to keep the customers happy!

The North scent is the same formula. For a time we dropped North in the aftershave, balm, cream, and soap. This was due to slow sales. After a time - probably two years or so - we decided to bring it back only in the aftershave due to inquiries. North is a niche scent that has rabid fans so we want to keep the customers happy!

I thought I read that the scent was tweaked.

I thought so too..... maybe we're thinking of a sample testing? I'm old, lol.
I was lucky enough to have tried a sample of the Italia before. I gave it low scores at the time, but I was being waaaaaaaaay too harsh. In retrospect, the aftershave was fabulous!

The only drawback for me was that the scent didn't linger longer. Yet, that's also a good thing since that means I can wear whatever fragrance I wanted after that and it wouldn't clash with the aftershave.

All in all, I would highly recommend Italia to anyone who likes the classic Italian almond scent.

Best of luck on the new launches, but wasn’t “Italia” already in circulation? 🤔

Yes, it was in circulation but it was released quite recently. Italia and Island Time were released together. Typically we release the aftershave product first followed by the same scent in the other product lines. So by the time the entire product line of a new scent is released there may be several months transpire.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I was lucky enough to have tried a sample of the Italia before. I gave it low scores at the time, but I was being waaaaaaaaay too harsh. In retrospect, the aftershave was fabulous!

The only drawback for me was that the scent didn't linger longer. Yet, that's also a good thing since that means I can wear whatever fragrance I wanted after that and it wouldn't clash with the aftershave.

All in all, I would highly recommend Italia to anyone who likes the classic Italian almond scent.

While I've never been given confirmation from the Mrs., I ve read less is better for a woman's nose. So if you have a lady, that could also be a bonus to a fleeting scent.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.

I’m in agreement here. I tried the test batch and don’t think I loved it but the full size bottle (not sure if the final version was tweaked) is great. It’s mild. But the scent is very unique to my nose. Not a copy of something else. At least it’s not similar to my vast collection. The scent is so pleasant it’s a delight to use. My other favorite these days is land ho reserve. The vanilla is awesome.

I believe 45th Parallel was reformulated. Perhaps that is what you recall reading.

Indeed it was. Based on customer feedback we toned down the sugar sweet cherry notes so that it has more balance to the scent. Now it is a pleasant and clearly cherry scent but no longer is over the top sweet smelling. It has been selling better now and for good reason. I might add this is a rarity for us to change any formula once it is established.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello Scott!

I just wanted to say that, I got a chance to try out the Italia Aftershave sample that you sent me, and I absolutely loved it! I never felt a burn from an aftershave like that before, it really heated up my face lol. But, it smelled absolutely heavenly, and by the time it dried down, my skin felt nice and smooth. Great job Scott!

Italia Aftershave Sample.JPG

Picture taken from my SOTD photo from today.

Top Bottom