What's new

Las Vegas Cigar Shops Worthy of a Visit?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Planning a trip to Vegas in October. Always like to hit up a cigar shop in the cities I visit. I will be staying somewhere on The Strip.
Any shops close worth a visit? Don't mind a 10-15 minute Uber ride. Anything beyond that...it better really be worth it.

I don't know much about cigar shops in Vegas, having not been there for probably 30 years, but I've heard from a friend that Casa Fuente in the shops in Caesars Palace is a top notch place. I'm guessing pretty pricey, but worth a visit.

Third Casa Fuente. How can you go wrong in a place that sells Ashton (including VSGs and vintage), Fuente (tons of different ones including my favorite, the Anejo), Opus and other topnotch cigars?

You can sit down and smoke a cigar, and sip on one of their great Mohitos, next to the artificial waterfall, and people watch for a while. I can't wait to do it again, when this mask business is over.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Fourth Casa Fuente - though it has been a while for me. They had a great selection of smokes, but my recollection is they were quite overpriced - the Opus X's "Power Rangers" that I was into back then cost 7 or 8 times more than my local shop asked.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
So go there to check it out, maybe smoke a cigar. But don't stock your humidor

Yep my meaning exactly - unless they have something so rare you can't find it at your local shop. There used to be a cigar bar in Bally's or Paris (might have been in the passageway between the two) that had nice stuff too - with the same accompanying premium prices.

Casa Fuente is a damn nice place to relax and enjoy some good drinks and excellent cigars. I’ve had nothing but great service from the bartenders. I would suggest the mojitos and sangria.

Yep my meaning exactly - unless they have something so rare you can't find it at your local shop. There used to be a cigar bar in Bally's or Paris (might have been in the passageway between the two) that had nice stuff too - with the same accompanying premium prices.

Yeah, the only time I ever found a shark shape cigar was at Casa Fuente. Only the one time, though. And it was one per customer.

Casa Fuente is a damn nice place to relax and enjoy some good drinks and excellent cigars. I’ve had nothing but great service from the bartenders. I would suggest the mojitos and sangria.

They have good sangria? I love good sangria. Even if it doesn't match the great sangria at Julian Serrano in the Aria (try the squid ink paella!), I'm up for it. I really want to go back there now.

Every time I visit Vegas, I stop by En Fuego and have a cigar. Great people, nice humidor, comfy chairs.

Recently, a Las Vegas -> Seattle transplant suggested I visit Las Vegas Cigar Outlet Superstore.

I tried them out last time I was in Vegas and it was also very nice. They have an awesome humidor and the owner is great. Ask him to make you a Cuban coffee.

-jeremy

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Casa Fuente is on the list. Possibly will eat lunch somewhere close by too.

Finally, a vacation. Finally, a welcome return to cigar paradise.
1658529445266.jpeg

If you think Mojitos are a girl drink, you have not had one at Casa Fuente.

Top Bottom