haggis
GlazedBoker
Jmp63
GR5233
Rhody
Smooth and Sharp
Jdp93

□ N'Aventus for me - I hate pineapples.

I previously listed the soaps I have available which are inspired by Aventus, but I forgot one...

freedberg.jpg

As is often the case with me, I found it while looking for something else entirely :cool:

The soap and balm have never been used and I'm still trying to convince myself now would be a good time to try it out. I may just stick with the Fine Platinum for the month and follow it up with The Freedberg balm. We'll see... #FirstWorldProblems

I just went ahead and ordered executive man. But just out of curiosity what is everyone's favorite if you've tried more than one or two? I have never even smelled the real thing, but the description got me curious enough to order. My initial reaction was to grab doppelganger gray label, but I just ordered three soaps with aftershaves from paa, so I thought I would get something different lol!

(Ps I'm having a little SAD problem ATM... Somebody please send help...)

I just went ahead and ordered executive man. But just out of curiosity what is everyone's favorite if you've tried more than one or two? I have never even smelled the real thing, but the description got me curious enough to order. My initial reaction was to grab doppelganger gray label, but I just ordered three soaps with aftershaves from paa, so I thought I would get something different lol!

There are several iterations of this scent dna - some are a bit more fruity, some are more oakmossy spicy - overall, all are great #fanboy)

I'd say Executive Man is a top notch choice scent-wise (the performance is excellent, too, EM is more on the fruity side of the varieties. :001_wub:). You surely won't regret the order.

As per the SAD, I wonder if we are the right crowd to cure you, but I'd say as long as you continue to order Aventus driven soaps you are good...:biggrin:

May we count you in for AAA?

Last edited:
Added @Mike M to the list...

□ Aventus August, all in!
JAHE
bjm

□ Aventus August - I'm in for a week or two
Benoni
Whilliam

□ Aventus? Okay, I'm in every now and then
hairless wonder
Grundi
02FLHTCI
haggis
GlazedBoker
Jmp63
GR5233
Rhody
Smooth and Sharp
Jdp93
Mike M

□ N'Aventus for me - I hate pineapples.

Between RR Emperor and Stirling Executive Man the RR I think smells a little closer to the original but I prefer the scent of Stirling Executive Man more. If you were getting some PAA already probably should’ve thrown in the grey doppelgänger just cuz

There are several iterations of this scent dna - some are a bit more fruity, some are more oakmossy spicy - overall, all are great #fanboy)

I'd say Executive Man is a top notch choice scent-wise (the performance is excellent, too, EM is more on the fruity side of the varieties. :001_wub:). You surely won't regret the order.

As per the SAD, I wonder if we are the right crowd to cure you, but I'd say as long as you continue to order Aventus driven soaps you are good...:biggrin:

May we count you in for AAA?
Put me down for once in awhile! You've got my pledge to do it 2 to 3 times a week once it comes in! I've got garden of bali, pineapple bay rum, and sangre de drago coming in from paa around the same time, plus I just got four other new soaps and three new aftershaves for my birthday on the 24th... Can't commit too hard with all this new stuff to try!

Between RR Emperor and Stirling Executive Man the RR I think smells a little closer to the original but I prefer the scent of Stirling Executive Man more. If you were getting some PAA already probably should’ve thrown in the grey doppelgänger just cuz
Had I seen this post before I ordered I would have! As soon as I started reading this thread, about 2 hours after I made my paa order, I regretted not getting the gray label! That said, I scored a bunch of points with paa, so I can get the $15 off on my next soap and aftershave combo, so I have a feeling I'm going to use that for the gray doppelganger 😁

I'll see how I like the Sterling executive man, and if I do I'll pick up the doppelganger in a week or two. If I order any more this week, my wife will probably make me sleep on the couch 😅

I do like the Aventus scent and have a number of soaps that are based on the original. However, there are too many wonderful scents to limit myself for an entire month.

Dang, I wish I had seen this yesterday before I signed up for the ARKO August. I just may have to change my commitment for the ARKO challenge so I can get in on this one. Of the three dupes that I have, Executive man, Spartacus, and Gray Label. Executive is my favorite hands down.

I'll get in for Aventus August - I'm in for a week or two

Had I seen this post before I ordered I would have! As soon as I started reading this thread, about 2 hours after I made my paa order, I regretted not getting the gray label! That said, I scored a bunch of points with paa, so I can get the $15 off on my next soap and aftershave combo, so I have a feeling I'm going to use that for the gray doppelganger 😁

I'll see how I like the Sterling executive man, and if I do I'll pick up the doppelganger in a week or two. If I order any more this week, my wife will probably make me sleep on the couch 😅
But you'd still sleep IN the house... :biggrin:
Just start with Stirling's EM and see where SAD will take you... 😉

Top Bottom