What's new

Guess That Movie: Alternate Movie Description Edition!

Okay, connected:
Manipulative boss pressures underling into a marriage of convenience with an investigator dogging their every move.

Wow, I can't believe there's not been a guess yet. I'll leave hint #2 and then wait 24 hours before revealing the answer:
Two oscar winners in the cast both for movies based on real life incidents. One involves a football player, the other involves a reclusive millionaire.

The Proposal
Bingo! Connected from the previous film by Ryan Reynolds. Bullock won her oscar in the based-on-the-true-story The Blindside, and Steenburgen won hers for based-on-some-kind-of-story Melvin and Howard. Of course, supporting cast Mr. Incredible Craig T. Nelson and Golden Girl Betty White. You are up!

Here's one connected:
Caucasian culturally appropriates by going undercover as a different race...just to impress their spouse.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1626989206650.png

That's all I can think of right now.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Good guess, but no spouse involved with RDJ's character. Pre-dates this movie by a bit as well.
Majority of One

... note: I am unclear if you intend a movie where the "undercover" aspect is part of the story in the film or not.

Top Bottom