What's new

Fine Green Vetiver gone?

I just picked up a sample of Fine's Green Vetiver aftershave from Maggard's Razors, and I like the stuff. But I don't see it on Fine's website. Discontinued?

If so, is there anything else like out there for less than Goldfinger-robbing-Fort-Knox cost?

One of the nicest and cheapest Vetiver AS but I’m not sure if it is available in the US…
About 4.25 for 100ml
EC156738-483E-4EA9-B72A-9473C5AD0095.jpeg

Fine Green Vetiver (formerly Clean Vetiver) is very similar in scent to Guerlain Vetiver EdT. You could dilute Guerlain Vetiver with ethyl alcohol, water and/or witch hazel to aftershave strength, add a few drops of vegetable glycerin and it should work.

BTW, I picked up a 100ml bottle of Guerlain Vetiver for about $25. You could probably make 400ml of aftershave from that amount.

Last edited:
I just picked up a sample of Fine's Green Vetiver aftershave from Maggard's Razors, and I like the stuff. But I don't see it on Fine's website. Discontinued?

If so, is there anything else like out there for less than Goldfinger-robbing-Fort-Knox cost?
If you are in the US, I have a bottle you can have at cost. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Amazon advertises a R a z i l o vetiver aftershave (sorry, Amazon spellcheck won't let me type in the name without spaces). They do carry a Malizia deodorant, but no aftershave. Anyone heard of the R a z i l o?

Any updates on Fine Vetiver? I was about to buy some samples on Maggards (which they have), but noticed they didn’t have full size bottles—neither does the Fine website.

Still discontinued. You can still get a bottle or two on the 'Bay for I think reasonable prices. I don't understand the logic why several of his awesome scents were discontinued (Fresh Vet, Green Vet, Lavender PH...). Maybe Covid and supply issue for certain ingredients.

Still discontinued. You can still get a bottle or two on the 'Bay for I think reasonable prices. I don't understand the logic why several of his awesome scents were discontinued (Fresh Vet, Green Vet, Lavender PH...). Maybe Covid and supply issue for certain ingredients.
I don't think they were selling as fast as some of the other scents like American Blend or Platinum. Even though they are appreciated by some, Fine wants to have "hits" that sell in large quantities to help stores justify carrying inventory. Nobody operating a store wants inventory collecting dust.

Top Bottom