What's new

SIGNS your shaving “habit” has become a bit EXCESSIVE…

Half a year into wet shaving .. and as much as I don’t have a spreadsheet to keep track of things - I have a rough list on notion that lists the gear I have, what is in my wishlist, what I’d like to try, as well as what is going to be sold/traded or what’s going towards a PIF. Maybe around 25 sets in half a year is a bit overkill… but I do love them all.
Also I guess restoring an old chest just to keep all your shaving gear in it and some fragrances too, can be considered excessive I guess? Lol
C3C945F9-461C-4C0D-A465-BD69FABB5912.jpeg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Fortunately I don't have all the signs listed, so my shaving "habit" has not become excessive. I think that I will order a few more SR's, just to see if I can find one that shaves better than the ~30 that I have obtained over the past 18 months.

I still have two DE razors and about 15 blades for them.

Just €26.95 better than the €32 it would cost if I ordered it from Spain plus postage was €2.50 for overnight delivery instead of €12 for 3 weeks from Spain
Let's face it I just had to have it
That comes out to $32 American, a pretty penny for a soap, indeed! 😱💰💰💰

Probably among the HIGHEST priced soaps, think only “Aqua de Parma,” and a couple of others, are higher.

Hope it’s WORTH it, bro! ☺️

When your razor collection numbers well into the double digits.

If you're in a weekly rotation (using one razor each week) the second cycle around you're unfamiliar with the razor.
You have too many razors to deeply experience and to fully enjoy.
I resemble that comment. I use any particular straight maybe 3-4 times a year. My way of making sure they will still be around in the future is im not wearing them out. That’s my story and I’m sticking too it.

Half a year into wet shaving .. and as much as I don’t have a spreadsheet to keep track of things - I have a rough list on notion that lists the gear I have, what is in my wishlist, what I’d like to try, as well as what is going to be sold/traded or what’s going towards a PIF. Maybe around 25 sets in half a year is a bit overkill… but I do love them all.
Also I guess restoring an old chest just to keep all your shaving gear in it and some fragrances too, can be considered excessive I guess? Lol View attachment 1293447

For this crowd, that looks like an awfully small chest! :biggrin:

97. When you have to take at least FIVE minutes, if not more, to plan out your DAILY shave - “Now, do I go with the aquatic soap,or cream? If so which one - B&M, Stirling’s, etc? Do I match it with an aquatic after shave, or just do a 180 and use a bay rum instead? Do I use a balm, due to my sensitive skin, or do I use a splash due to the stifling heat? Do I go DE or SR with this one? If so, do I use a vintage Gillette, or a brand new Ralf Aust? Do I use a badger or a synthetic? If so…” 🤔😳🤯

Sometimes, I wonder…, whatever happened to the days when you just picked up your cheap-o “Bic” razor, a can of lime Barbasol, and were done in the SAME time it takes you to just PLAN your shave now? 😩😆🥸

Top Bottom