What's new

RazoRock Italian Triple milled soaps Black/Gold/Green/Blue Label

I also picked up the Gold puck as well. I'll jump on anything RR does using the XX scent, it has been a consistent favorite for years. And you are right, the price per shave on these pucks will just be about one penny per shave! Amazing!

I also picked up the newest Triple Milled Razorock soaps recently. Got all 4 for $12 and for $3 for a 3.5 Oz puck with a scent and performance like these is unmatched by anyone, meaning no other company offers triple milled soap this good for such a affordable price. I bought the original 3 pucks (Blue, Lime, Orange) but the scents were just OK while these new ones have some excellent scents.

Yellow is suppost to be the same as RR XXX but havent used XXX so cant compaire, but has a nice Citrus Colonia scent.

Green- fresh, clean, and almost has a Green Tweed vibe with some woodsy notes. Very nice and pairs well with Zi Peppino

Black- masculine cologne with slight peppery notes. Was my favorite off the puck

Blue- same as the OG Floid Blue has a clean barbershop scent similar to Aqua Velva or Floid Blue.

With the hundreds of soaps i have tried since starting wet shaving it takes a lot to impress me, but the performance of these pucks can compete with some top tier triple milled soaps such as SV, Tabac, Musgo Real, Mongo, Etc. then factor in the price of $3/puck and these quickly rise to the top. Zero regrets of this purchase despite having several lifetimes of shave soap. Highly recommend checking these out and REALLY hope they release even more scents in the future like Mudder Focker, Tuscan Oud, and Don Marco.
I like the Black the best....a bit of tobacco and leather

Shaved with the Green Label today. I like this soap, it smells nice, produces slick lather, and is easy/straightforward to use.
The price to performance ratio is great, when I bought mine it was all four soaps for $9.99.
I think I might go blue tomorrow.
DB2CDD52-F912-4BFF-83A0-92D158D298ED.jpeg

I picked up the stick set this week, as I prefer using sticks and having a face lather. I mainly use arko or a tabac/mwf blend I have put in a deodorant twist container.

So far I have used the green and gold.
Both have pleasant mild aromas that do disappear quickly after the shave.
However the lather, slickness and performance was very good on both. I also really like the after shave feel that is provided by the lanolin in the sticks.

Overall I think for the money they are great shave sticks, which should last a while as the soap is quite hard. I will look forward to trying the blue and black sticks in the near future.

I've been using the blue barbershop this summer and pleased with the performance to price ratio.

I'm not sure how many shaves I'm gonna get out of the 100g puck? But so far, I've used it about 12 times and it still looks like I've never used it yet.

I stopped trying after well over 50 and had used less than 1/3 of the puck. Usage picks up if you use it every day and as it nears the end of the puck and I'm a pretty light loader... but I'd say 100-225 shaves is a reasonable range to expect (albeit wide).

I stopped trying after well over 50 and had used less than 1/3 of the puck. Usage picks up if you use it every day and as it nears the end of the puck and I'm a pretty light loader... but I'd say 100-225 shaves is a reasonable range to expect (albeit wide).

I'm guessing at least 200 easily.

That will make it just under .02 cents a shave.

I just may stock up on this soap. But worried that the scent may not hold up over the years?

Anyone had any problems with any skin reactions/burning with these soaps? I have these soaps in the stick format.

After Shaving my cheeks feel warm and went slightly red after using the Razorock sticks. This warm feeling and red look lasts for about 6 hours after shaving. I thought after my 1st shaves it might have been me rubbing the stick a bit hard with a few burrs on the hard soap stick. However it continued on the 2nd and 3rd shaves, after the stick top became softer and smoother.

I have used the Gold, Black and Green so far and they all have the same effect. It is a shame as they perform very well and I enjoy the mild scents.

I normally use tallow based sticks such as a Arko and a MWF/Tabac mix that I put in a twist dispenser. I have not had any reaction with these tallow based soaps, and MWF has lanolin in it like the Razorock sticks.

Anyone had any problems with any skin reactions/burning with these soaps? I have these soaps in the stick format.

After Shaving my cheeks feel warm and went slightly red after using the Razorock sticks. This warm feeling and red look lasts for about 6 hours after shaving. I thought after my 1st shaves it might have been me rubbing the stick a bit hard with a few burrs on the hard soap stick. However it continued on the 2nd and 3rd shaves, after the stick top became softer and smoother.
If you are not sensitive to lanolin, what about shea butter? These soaps have some of that. The most common thing, though, is for people to have a reaction to a fragrance ingredient or essential oil.

If you are not sensitive to lanolin, what about shea butter? These soaps have some of that. The most common thing, though, is for people to have a reaction to a fragrance ingredient or essential oil.

I am not sure what it is, but it seems to be common in all 3 of the RR Label soaps I have tried. I will now have to go back to my other tallow sticks.
Its a shame as I thought the RR Label series of soap performed very well for a great price. If I hadn't had any reaction these RR label sticks would have definitely come into my soap rotation.

does anyone on here besides me have the first 3 what the puck scents he released and the newer 4 scents?

the first ones he released (razorock) came in a 3 pack. they were blue barbershop, lime, and orange.

Top Bottom