What's new

Perfect condition brass Karve, SB plates A, B, and C + stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the fanfare of the Karve, I purchase this set (razor, stand, SB plates A,B, and C) a couple of weeks ago. It deserves the accolades as it's one of the most precise razors I've used. But I'm in the minority category where it's too much for my sensitive skin and small gauge beard.

If you're in the normal category of shavers and/or have a heavy beard, this is the killer razor.

I purchased the set for $220USD with shipping. I'm selling it for $180 + $10 for shipping. If you'd like to save $30, it yours.

I have a PayPal account and can take payment there. First come first serve. DM me.

Enjoy the shave!

Attachments

• Karve Razor.jpg
    16 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
From what I can figure this set up can be had straight from Karve for $180 US with free shipping to the states... Just curious but what's the incentive to buy used here?

Razor + one plate + shipping = $140
Additional plate = $30
Stand = $50
Total = $220

I have the receipts if that would help. I did not get free shipping to California. It was $9.00.

The prices may vary based on exchange rates at the time of purchase. I think if you price this out today with the stand and the razor including 3 plates your total without shipping is about $177.00 US$.

Razor + one plate + shipping = $140
Additional plate = $30
Stand = $50
Total = $220

I have the receipts if that would help. I did not get free shipping to California. It was $9.00.
I have everything you have listed in my cart and the sub-total is $173.60 US and Karve has free shipping to the US for any order over $150 listed in the terms... Even with 8.25% sales tax it still only comes to $187.92 which is still below your price.

I'm not saying you didn't pay $220 but I would question if that price was CAD and not US which would make sense because $220 CAD does compute to $180.83 US....

1623443684471.png

1623443762008.png

Big error on my part. I was looking at my PayPal receipts and sure enough, they show CAD not USD. I then checked my bank account, which I didn't check, and it shows USD, of course. My set has a 3.25 handle so the total retail amount is $175.26. I wanted to give $30 off so the new amount with shipping would be $145.26 not my previous offer. My apology to all and I appreciate muzichead, as I went to the Karve site again too and checked it out.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Wonderfully priced from a true gentleman. If a more deserving B&Ber doesn’t jump on this over the weekend, I intend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom