What's new

The Nib Acquisitions for 2021.

TEsting my new Pelokan M600 medium nib with Diamine Grey ink. In all honesty this colour is not to my liking. But I have to finish the bottle, don't want to chuck it away, which I'm inclined in doing. Bad buy, but only because I don't like it. It looked nice on the website

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
TEsting my new Pelokan M600 medium nib with Diamine Grey ink. In all honesty this colour is not to my liking. But I have to finish the bottle, don't want to chuck it away, which I'm inclined in doing. Bad buy, but only because I don't like it. It looked nice on the website
I don't know, man. Life's awfully short to use up a bottle of ink you don't like. Are you talking whole bottle or just a sample? Diamine isn't expensive ink; I'd be okay with accepting it as a cheap tuition payment to the School of Life and tossing it. But if that's too wasteful, you could just give it away.

@tankerjohn I've made the silly mistake to buy an 80ml bottle, not a sample like I've done afterwards, lesson learnt.
You are correct, life is too short to waste it on bad ink and, more to the point, wine :)
I would give it away gladly but it isn't worth the hassle if I factor in the shipping / postage within the UK, Europe USA out of the question :)

Here’s my new Traveler’s Company brass. I’m really enjoying my the brass Kaweco Sport, but wanted something a bit more slender as a default edc pen. So far, this one is fitting the bill nicely. Very short when capped, but posts into a an elegant length. The fine nib (the only oem option) performs perfectly. This may find a permanent home in my shirt pocket.

B2F1135C-2C08-4EB9-B837-DBFF8F6BC198.jpeg

I have been on a premium pen buying spree, a few fountain and roller ball but mostly ballpoint. I have ordered around 30, not all have arrived:

20210517_004515.jpg
20210512_173751.jpg
20210511_130751.jpg

I have been on a premium pen buying spree, a few fountain and roller ball but mostly ballpoint. I have ordered around 30, not all have arrived:

View attachment 1267690View attachment 1267691View attachment 1267692
I have ordered the following:
Various Parker Jotters
Various Parker Vectors
Sheaffer Sentinel
Sheaffer VFM in ballpoint and fountain
Waterman Allure
Cross Bailey Light
Pentel Philography
Pentel Sterling Excel and Sterling Alloy
Tombow Zoom L101
Tombow Zoom 505