What's new

What's for lunch.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Smoothie. . .

1 mostly green banana
1/2 avocado
1/4c mixed frozen berries
1 scoop collagen protein powder (unflavored)
1 tsp matcha
1 tsp fish oil
1/2 tsp red algae powder
coconut water

Post-hike spam, egg and cheese on toast.
9D1BFA74-FD83-4896-AC16-6A7980B4AECD.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We are preparing Shepherds Pie today with a mushroom sauce, asparagus, mixed veggies, and peas and carrots.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Whole wheat bread spread with Dijon and topped with a thick slice of cheddar and Branston pickle.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sunday is one day the wife and I usually go out. With 3 grandchildren (18, 10, and 7) in the house, we get little time alone. I had egg drop soup and chicken fried rice, she had chicken lo mein.

I was curious about a vegetarian recipe the other day. It’s like tuna salad but in place of meat you use garbanzo beans. A drained and rinsed can of garbanzos that you smash with a potato masher. then make it like a chicken salad with red onions, lots of dill. My wife isn’t a huge fan of garbanzo beans gave it the thumbs up. Today I made a melt with it.
9E3E73FE-40E2-44DF-8403-E927B435A88A.jpeg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I was curious about a vegetarian recipe the other day. It’s like tuna salad but in place of meat you use garbanzo beans. A drained and rinsed can of garbanzos that you smash with a potato masher. then make it like a chicken salad with red onions, lots of dill. My wife isn’t a huge fan of garbanzo beans gave it the thumbs up. Today I made a melt with it. View attachment 1279283

I've seen a few recipes for that sort of thing, but I've never tried one. Would you mind pointing me toward the one you used?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Chicken soup and lime jello- getting both ends scoped tomorrow. I would kill for a gyro or three right now.

I've seen a few recipes for that sort of thing, but I've never tried one. Would you mind pointing me toward the one you used?
Like a lot of vegetarian dishes you need to doctor it up for flavor. I added a diced up pickle. I didn’t have a red bell pepper but I had a jar of roasted red bell peppers. Probably olives or capers would be good additions. Avocado adds a creaminess I think the texture needs.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Like a lot of vegetarian dishes you need to doctor it up for flavor. I added a diced up pickle. I didn’t have a red bell pepper but I had a jar of roasted red bell peppers. Probably olives or capers would be good additions. Avocado adds a creaminess I think the texture needs.

Thank you, sir!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Chicken soup and lime jello- getting both ends scoped tomorrow. I would kill for a gyro or three right now.
Got my double scope today. The pain I’ve been feeling is an esophagastric junction tumor. Seems like it’s early stage. Things may now have to change.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Got my double scope today. The pain I’ve been feeling is an esophagastric junction tumor. Seems like it’s early stage. Things may now have to change.

Goodness gracious, man. May things go smoothly with your treatment. It is excellent that they caught it early.

Top Bottom