What's new

Four new things during a single shave ..... Uh Oh !

Hello Gentlemen ..... I know that we all agree to try only one or two "new things" during a single shave, but I went a little crazy this morning, and tried FOUR new things all at once. Sheer heresy ! Yes, I know, but I figured "what the heck, it's a Sunday morning, so why not ?" My new soap (RazoRock Dead Sea,) face lathered with my new brush (a custom Rudy Vey beehive with a 22/23 Shavemac finest knot,) and smoothly shaved a two day growth with my new razor (RazoRock Lupo DC,) and finished with my new A/S splash (RazoRock Dead Sea.) All things considered, ..... it was an absolutely marvelous experience. My face and neck are very happy !
Sublime shave ? Yes indeed ! Boy oh boy, I surely love our wonderful hobby !

3B47596A-2457-46FD-8B6E-5B3724631E7C.jpeg

Four new things all at once. My brain wouldn't know what to get excited about most. It must have been an absolutely marvelous experience.
Yes and the colors look great too.

Have you ever floated on the Dead Sea? 'Float' might be the wrong word, because the salt nearly tosses you out of the water!

Yes I have. Summer of 1973, right before the Yom Kippur War, my parents took our family to Israel for six weeks.
The "Dead Sea day" was pretty incredible. I remember floating on my back, feeling "weightless," even as my Dad
was putting large stones on my belly to weigh me down. I felt suspended above the water ! I'll never forget that !

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Yes I have. Summer of 1973, right before the Yom Kippur War, my parents took our family to Israel for six weeks.
The "Dead Sea day" was pretty incredible. I remember floating on my back, feeling "weightless," even as my Dad
was putting large stones on my belly to weigh me down. I felt suspended above the water ! I'll never forget that !
Retain those fond memories. Environmentally the Dead Sea is nothing like it was 50 years ago. Now I wouldn't even go into the water - although many still do.

@Adam18 , never a dull (pun intended) post! One of the true free spirits around here!

Thank you so very much ! Life is short, and we need to enjoy every moment the best we can.
For me, shaving is so much more than a simple daily routine..... it is a sublime treat that I really appreciate.
And being an active member our magnificent B&B community ? .... an awesome honor ! You gents are the best !

Last edited:
Yes indeed .... Rudy truly created a stunning brush for me. Thanks ! Here's a great photo ...
011FEDC9-9CF2-4E6B-B3C3-D76253EE791D.jpeg

And The Dead Sea soap and after shave ..... so much better that I had anticipated ! Truly top tier stuff !

Dead Sea and SMDF are probably the 2 best RazoRock soaps. I used to have a set of the latter one but I developed a taste for the fancy stuff so I gave away the soap and only kept the aftershave :001_tt2: Great scent.

Yes indeed .... Rudy truly created a stunning brush for me. Thanks ! Here's a great photo ...
View attachment 1277850

And The Dead Sea soap and after shave ..... so much better that I had anticipated ! Truly top tier stuff !
That brush is fantastic. I really like the way the colors accentuate the beehive handle. Enjoy in good health!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Adam, I've said it before, I'll say it again: You have a great name😉 and you have the zest for life!!! Enjoy!

Top Bottom