What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Some 14 year old GL Pease in the 2020 B&B LE.

IMG_20210605_221343206.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Finished a bowl of St. Bruno in my Bones Sausage. Some Haunted Bookshop in a Bones Balldog. More St. Bruno in a Peterson System B42. I'm now smoking a bowl of C&D Pegasus in my trusty Savinelli Series III 320.

I think Pegasus is a fantastic blend...particularly for the codger lovers in our midst. A burley base with a delicious and light casing. I highly recommend it if you're a burley OTC lover.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Many wonderful puffs today. First, a Savinelli Series III 320 filled with No Bite Burley. Next, a Savinelli Series III 673 with Comoy's Cask No. 4. Then, a MM Country Gentleman filled with St. Bruno's. Finally, a Bones Sausage once again with St. Bruno.

I have to say that I was pretty blown away by St. Bruno. I expected it to be alright but it is fantastic. If you like Virginia and DFK blends (Dark Strong Kentucky, Newminster 403, etc.) then you need to try St. Bruno. It took some drying time to get it in the right moisture realm, but boy is it a good one.

St Bruno is really good. MikeH sent me a sample and I loved it. It’s kinda pricy tho lol. I’ll stick up some hopefully on a sale. I’m frugal like that hehe.

Top Bottom