What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Whoooooo hooooooo!
proxy.php

I felt like my last M&F L7 while a great brush, exhibited signs of loneliness. So like any good brush owner, I bought it a friend.

L7 26mm blonde badger in ivory resin.

Thanks again Brad and Nancy (and Gus)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the M&F I got earlier this year. I hope your brush is half as good as mine has been (also 26mm blonde badger)

Ordered some blades at Ali express in the hope that these would be cheap Kai blades, but the fit is not the same so nope. They allmost fit in my occam Oren. Slightly less smiley as a schick proline. And if you look closely the blues do not have guards even if the box tells differently
So need to trim down those locks until everything fits properly.

Attachments

• 76C46EF2-9086-45A7-8FFB-09A34C6571D5.jpeg
    76C46EF2-9086-45A7-8FFB-09A34C6571D5.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 19
Bought a Yaqi Cola 22mm synthetic brush, always liked the look of this brush so when one came up on sale I thought I will not get it at that price so I pounced on it.
View attachment 1275032
Have some great shaves!
Picked one in the last sale, base is making it pit tower of Pisa but it is a very nice brush for the money. The full metal version of that handle is also nice

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Ordered some blades at Ali express in the hope that these would be cheap Kai blades, but the fit is not the same so nope. They allmost fit in my occam Oren. Slightly less smiley as a schick proline. And if you look closely the blues do not have guards even if the box tells differently
So need to trim down those locks until everything fits properly.
I have used those blues for a couple of shaves recently and they worked well in my Yaqi Excalibur 50mm razor, I used a blue blade in my Kai Style AC folding shavette razor when I first got the razor thinking they were guarded and I found out they were not and I was not ready for the bare edge blade with the Shavette(to many nicks). They are sharp & Smooth in the Yaqi Excalibur, as for longevity?

2DBF0ED4-D4FD-4113-A300-6CBEB5CA0B72.jpeg

Super excited about my new Inigo Montoya themed shaving soap from CBL! As many of you old timers know, I’ve had the Inego avatar since I started on the forums back in 2013 and I’ve had an affinity for the film the Princess Bride since the early 1990’s. I’m really excited about this scent, it’s right in my wheel house.
image.jpg

Top Bottom