What's new

Will Creed be cheaper in Paris?

Gents
My wife and I are going on a little jaunt to Paris this june. I have caught the Creed bug (thanks B&B.....argh) but the $250 price tag at neiman marcus puts me off a bit. Will it be cheaper in Paris/elsewhere in France? If not, what are reputable web sources for Creed (I've been told Green Irish Tweed is one of the most counterfeited frangrances out there and that one needs to be extremely careful). For example is beautiful perfumes via Amazon considered to be reputable?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something, but why would it be cheaper in Paris? Everything in Paris, from coffee to hotels, is expensive.

A valid point, my only thought was its minus shipping and tarriffs combined with cutting out the middle man. But the fact that its in Paris likely cancels all that out.

No. You will pay more for it in person than you would off the internet.

At least, that's been my experience.

Mine too. I've also never seen Creed in a Duty Free shop, much to my annoyance.

I'd go to the Creed outlet in Paris and fill my boots with samples, personally.

Join Basenotes and shop in the For Sale section. Often see Creed for sale there, most often partial bottles. Probably best prices.

No. You will pay more for it in person than you would off the internet.

At least, that's been my experience.

When I bought a a 75ml spray bottle of Love in White for my wife for Christmas this year, it was 125€ at the boutique by the Champs-Elysee. I'm not sure if that was a special price, or they screwed up, but I was very surprised (since it retails for US$275 in that size).

I'll be heading back soon for a same-size bottle of Green Irish Tweed.

Mine too. I've also never seen Creed in a Duty Free shop, much to my annoyance.

I'd go to the Creed outlet in Paris and fill my boots with samples, personally.
Recently I started to see Creed in the duty shops in Asia. I'm certain it now sold in Inchon airport.

Maybe with the VAT refund. Obviously also depends on the exchange rate. When I went to Penhaligons in London it was around 100 pounds for a bottle. Which is like $160 US. So no, it wasn't cheaper in London than getting it in the US.

It won't be cheaper. The best prices for legitimate Creed is online at places like fragrancenet, beautyencounter, and lily direct etc.
With Amazon it depends on who the vendor is. If it's a legitimate 3rd party vendor like one of the three above, then you'll be fine. If it's sold directly by Amazon, you should be fine. If it's an unknown 3rd party vendor, I would avoid.

GREEN IRISH TWEED in Paris :
- 75 ml = 119€
- 120 ml = 140€
- 250 ml = 205€

GREEN IRISH TWEED SHAVING SOAP (200 G) = 43€

GREEN IRISH TWEED AFTER SHAVE (75 ml) = 44€

GREEN IRISH TWEED GEL MOUSSANT CORPS ET CHEVEUX (200 ML) = 45€
GREEN IRISH TWEED DEODORANT STICK (75 G) = 43€
GREEN IRISH TWEED SOAP (150 G) = 23€

Last edited:
Based on all my research when I first started, if you see it cheap online it is one of two things. If from one of the aforementioned legitimate supplier (I use fragrancenet) it is likely overstock that is a bit older, so you run the slight chance of the juice being bad (I have not had that happen). The other option is sites like amazon where it does depend on the vendor. However, even Amazon has a reputation for supplying faked stuff. I'm not saying they do it intentionally, but it does seem to happen.

YMMV, but the cheapest I've seen is splits/decants or sites like fragrancenet.

me and my wife would like to visit paris and maybe I will go Creed Paris boutique. When i look at creed europe web site prices of aventus seems reasonable than US. But there is no 250 ml flacon in this web site. I am wondering Creed paris has 250 ml flacon and price ofc.

On the other hand can we fill tVAT refund form (Global Blue or so) in there ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom