What's new

Has anyone had issues contacting Natural Whetstones?

I recently placed an order with the Natural Whetstones Co. I haven’t been given any indication as to the status of the order nor any shipping or tracking information. I’ve already made numerous attempts to contact the seller both by phone and email unsuccessfully. Has anyone else ran into this issue recently? Thanks

Yes. I had several issues with contacting them near the beginning of last year. I settled with them but it took many months. And I was informed the original owner was hospitalized (hence the delay).
My best bet would be repeated contact until something goes through. Sorry you're having troubles.

I think if the owners or operators are not in a position to operate the business then perhaps they should consider posting a notice on their website the better informed potential customers. Otherwise it’s just a recipe for a lot of frustration and confusion.

I recently placed an order with the Natural Whetstones Co. I haven’t been given any indication as to the status of the order nor any shipping or tracking information. I’ve already made numerous attempts to contact the seller both by phone and email unsuccessfully. Has anyone else ran into this issue recently? Thanks

I placed an Ebay Order with them a few months back, 45 days later I had nothing. No communication, I emailed them, sent ebay messages, left voicemails, nothing. Ended up getting ebay to refund my money eventually. There are alot of people online complaining about thier communication I found out. Ranging from be patient and wait months or nothing. I would steer clear unless the business reestablishes itself as reliable and functioning.

I wrote to them and asked if they were still alive. I got a response! Chris told me that the sale is almost complete and will be reopened in June. He asked what forum folks were asking about it and I told him B&B. He will probably issue a post to let everyone know what's going on.

I wrote to them and asked if they were still alive. I got a response! Chris told me that the sale is almost complete and will be reopened in June. He asked what forum folks were asking about it and I told him B&B. He will probably issue a post to let everyone know what's going on.
Are you waiting on a pending order as well?

Are you waiting on a pending order as well?
No, but found them and was thinking about an order for the last few weeks, but never did yet. Then I saw this post and thought I'd try and write them to see what's up. I had no idea that several people had been left hanging for months. I will wait for more time for them to prove themselves even if they get back into full swing again.

No, but found them and was thinking about an order for the last few weeks, but never did yet. Then I saw this post and thought I'd try and write them to see what's up. I had no idea that several people had been left hanging for months. I will wait for more time for them to prove themselves even if they get back into full swing again.
When you wrote “the sale is almost complete “, do you mean that the company itself is changing hands?

Top Bottom