What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

I don't know if it was just operator error or what, but this soap is fantastic when face lathered. Just excellent performance.

0103147C-D21A-4BA0-9FC5-37869AA0D315.jpeg
11DFE653-5BDF-4B58-98F1-8213E6298C80.jpeg

Soap Blackship Grooming Captain's Pipe New 1st Use
Brush
Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Got the soap sample on a whim and man it was a great one!! Very nice aromatic tobacco pipe-ish scent although wishing it was stronger but it's ok. Lather quality is good too...creamy and slick. So glad to get this...thanks to fellow tobacco sotd members...
20210525_075212.jpg

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Soap Blackship Grooming Captain's Pipe New 1st Use
Brush
Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Got the soap sample on a whim and man it was a great one!! Very nice aromatic tobacco pipe-ish scent although wishing it was stronger but it's ok. Lather quality is good too...creamy and slick. So glad to get this...thanks to fellow tobacco sotd members...
View attachment 1271690
Did you take your lather making ice cream machine with you? 😎😎😎

Did you take your lather making ice cream machine with you? 😎😎😎
View attachment 1271712
highly jealous of Chard’s neat lather.
Hey, thanks...!! No machine with me since I am on the road and quarantined at that...😄😄 I am just glad to have brought enough gears for me to have a good time...making delicious-looking lather!! 😆😆

I am envious of your nice soaps and especially the Wolfman and Blackbird...not to mentioned that cool looking brush!

Love the light and backgrounds of your shots lately. Are you in a different location?
Hey, thanks for asking...yup, I am on the road working 6.5 hours from home and somehow the workplace has positive cases and I am forced to be quarantined in a hotel...so...have time to setup nice pictures...hahaha..else what to do...hahaha

Top Bottom