What's new

FS Simpson Duke 3 Manchurian/Wolf Whiskers Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I go again! Up for your consideration are two of my absolute favorite brushes. Why then do I want to part with them? Insanity, I suppose, but that's a story for another day.

First up is what may be the best ergonomically made handle I have owned. This Wolf Whiskers Eagle in Midnight Orchid is so comfortable in the hand and is an amazing performer. The knot is an Elite Razor Manchurian White 24mm Fan (set to 48mm), which many will tell you is one of the best knots you can buy off the shelf (I am one of those people who will tell you this). You will not find a nicer brush for what I am offering this brush for today, $125 CONUS in the original green box.
IMG_7750.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

Up next is what I recently described as the finest brush I have owned in appearance, performance and size. This Faux Ruby Duke 3 Manchurian is all that and in beautiful condition, purchased in the past year. Note the LE on the box label. This was a special request, one off brush. I offer no bargain for this brush. I paid $350+ and am asking $300 firm, CONUS only please. I should not have to mention this, but it seems everyone has to ask... NO, IT DOES NOT SHED AND NEVER HAS!! This brush is amazing, just look at it!
IMG_7746.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg
IMG_7747.jpeg

And the signature picture to make it all official...
IMG_7754.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

It's Hedley

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Geez, Tom. I never thought you would part with the Ruby Duke. And here I am sitting on three declaration grooming brushes, so yours is out of my league. Good luck with the sale my friend!

I am amazed you are selling the Duke! I have a Duke 3 Manchurian myself and it is the best brush I have ever tried. Bid with confidence - wonderful items sold by a real gentleman. GLWTS.
Geez, Tom. I never thought you would part with the Ruby Duke. And here I am sitting on three declaration grooming brushes, so yours is out of my league. Good luck with the sale my friend!

I know, I know. I am losing it. I swear I have a plan with brushes, what the plan is I am not entirely sure. What I do know, whoever buys each of these brushes is going to be very happy!

Ok, one time price drop on both brushes. In a way, I hope no one takes them, but if someone does, they are going to be very happy...

The Wolf Whiskers Eagle now $120 delivered CONUS!! (saves you about $60 off retail)

The Simpson Duke 3 now $275 delivered CONUS!!! (saves you about $100 off retail)

What ever brush(es) you DO keep, must be beyond phenomenal.

Excellent taste!
Come on... SOMEBODY buy the stunning Simpson brush before I get any more tempted then I already am!
This. Plus one!

I keep checking this page - why!?!

AA
Heady stuff!

I know what you are all really thinking... "how can he be so crazy stupid to be selling this Duke 3 Manchurian?"! Well, what can i say, other than...

That's Hedley copy.jpg

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom