What's new

if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Feather.
My Rapiras are close, but I have had some duds and rusty blades. My experience with Tiger/Tatra blades is too limited thus far to call them "on par". Will wait until I'm over with the whole pack to pass the verdict. Every other blade I have tried has ranged between uncomfortable and poor joke.

I shave with a large selection of blades, but find myself preferring Treet Platinum over all others. Sharp, but smooth, and performs well in every razor I load them into!
Just ordered 400 of them just moments before writing this response.
51qP1ieKqSL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Yea love nacets, very consistent too
I shave with a large selection of blades, but find myself preferring Treet Platinum over all others. Sharp, but smooth, and performs well in every razor I load them into!
Just ordered 400 of them just moments before writing this response.
View attachment 1265912
That's some order, how much that set you back mate?

Btw how do you find the other treet blades?

Personna Israeli Red 10 pack
Personna Crystal 10 pack
Polsilver SI
Voskhod is the best wrapped (double) smoothest and least expensive, but only 2 uses.

It really depends on Razor and days of growth

You've inspired me.I've got a pack of those never tried them i'll give them a go soon.Happy shaves.

It is awesome to hear it! And you know what, after having read your beautiful message I remembered RazorEmporium's Instagram post. In that post Matt Pisarcik was talking about how he adored 'the mighty' Polsilvers, then one gentleman commented and asked him what the guy that has created a beauty called "Rex Ambassador" has chosen as a replacement. Matt replied: Perma-Sharps. They are really good. I just love them. Give them a try, once you get used to them, they make wonders. By the way, I've just found that post. In case you might be interested, here you go: Matt Pisarcik talking about Perma-Sharp as a replacement for Polsilvers

Wilkinson sword classic! They were good enough for my daddy in the 70’s and they’re good enough for me. I still remember the cool tv commercials! I haven’t tried nacet, or gsb, or astra sp, or perma-sharp, or wizmet or crystal or really anything much at all. Basically I tried feather then got sick of getting cut up and tried Wilkinson next. Loved the amoothness and plenty sharp for my beard. I think George Clooney frames it best, “I don’t want FOP God d—-it! I’m a Dapper Dan man!”

Reactions: saj
Wilkinson sword classic! They were good enough for my daddy in the 70’s and they’re good enough for me. I still remember the cool tv commercials! I haven’t tried nacet, or gsb, or astra sp, or perma-sharp, or wizmet or crystal or really anything much at all. Basically I tried feather then got sick of getting cut up and tried Wilkinson next. Loved the amoothness and plenty sharp for my beard. I think George Clooney frames it best, “I don’t want FOP God d—-it! I’m a Dapper Dan man!”
I like the sharpness on the wilkinson sword but I don't really find them to be that smooth imo, try out a nacet they're sharp and very smooth

Top Bottom