What's new

Has anyone used Proraso Mustache Wax?

Hey guys,just decided to buy myself a mustache comb and mustache wax as well.
I've found Proraso wax THIS one,and THIS one,so is there anyone who've had used one of these two?
It says it has medium hold and it doesn't needs to be melted,as shown HERE,it's soft textured wax.
I'd love to know if any of you guys have used this.

I have used Proraso waxes before. I wouldn't exactly call them a wax, more like a cream that hardens. It goes on easy. Scent is very strong. Doesnt respond well to moisture after it has been applied and it hardens. The water makes it go soggy and it loses its hold. I found even drinking coffee had a tendency to soften the hold. Hope your experience is a good one. Everyone's preference is different. I will be interested to read your review.

I have used Proraso waxes before. I wouldn't exactly call them a wax, more like a cream that hardens. It goes on easy. Scent is very strong. Doesnt respond well to moisture after it has been applied and it hardens. The water makes it go soggy and it loses its hold. I found even drinking coffee had a tendency to soften the hold. Hope your experience is a good one. Everyone's preference is different. I will be interested to read your review.
Drinking coffee doesn't bothers me,since my mustache aren't that long (4 months) to be dipped in my cup.
I'll definitely write a short review,and btw which scent did you have,the 1st one or 2nd one from the links?

I have used the first one. I did not like them at all. I didn't like the consistency as I much prefer a harder wax. I found it difficult to apply without using a ton, but if you're only using to tame your stache, then it would probably be just fine. I don't remember how it smelled.

They are cheap so if you dislike it for whatever reason, then it's not a big loss.

Drinking coffee doesn't bothers me,since my mustache aren't that long (4 months) to be dipped in my cup.
I'll definitely write a short review,and btw which scent did you have,the 1st one or 2nd one from the links?
Both. Great Proraso scents, I just dont like the scent under my nose all day. I prefer unsweetened moustache waxes.

Top Bottom