What's new

RESOLVED/BST suspiciousness

There have been three high priced rare razors posted on the bst by three different users, content structured similarly, all asking for PayPal F&F or Zelle payments. When questioning one of them the responses were in very broken english and completely different than the original post. Something seems up.

I'll add that all three accounts haven't been used in between 7 months to multiple years. There may have been a security beach.

My bad too, didn't know writing a name/date near items in pictures on BST was a thing. Will do that from here on out then.

Could happen the best of us
Today’s papers a Dutch company bol.com (Amazon like) made the screw up to pay Brabantia on a different bank account as usual because brabantia requested that in a scam letter riddled with spelling mistakes
It was only 750.000 euros
They are now in court

Question, should current BST listings postpone any/all transactions till the BST issues are resolved? Or are we good to continue via private messages? Just looking for some guidance here from the mods as I want to be respectful of the situation. Thanks for the help! And thank you mods for all you do!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Question, should current BST listings postpone any/all transactions till the BST issues are resolved? Or are we good to continue via private messages? Just looking for some guidance here from the mods as I want to be respectful of the situation. Thanks for the help! And thank you mods for all you do!

Only send payment via PayPal Goods & Services. Ask for photos with the username and date in them. Take all necessary precautions to protect your money. Should be fine to move forward with current listings.

Only send payment via PayPal Goods & Services. Ask for photos with the username and date in them. Take all necessary precautions to protect your money. Should be fine to move forward with current listings.
Okay cool, thank you for the quick feedback!

Top Bottom