What's new

MAY 2021 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the season, no matter the weather the hunt should continue....

Visit the familiar places, seek out new ones, always searching for the elusive find ... and, you never know, you may stumble on that special something because ...

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and online. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

proxy.php

Today was a good day...

Countryside flea market in Japan:

Kikuboshi Straight Razor 674. It’ll need some work, but for the price...could be a wall hanger if nothing else. 8.50usd. (I used a wet melamine sponge to rub some stains out of the scales and it put out a horrible stink. All I used was tap water, sponge, and mild pressure. It smelled like burning tires)

Williamsburg Pewter dish that is perfect for lather. 7.00usd

Mail call/eBay:

Captains Choice Heavyweight copper for birthday present. Thanks mom!!!

Emrick Metal razor blade hone. This should be interesting...

Foldabrush. Never seen anything like it before. Pretty neat little travel trick. I found it goes in a Gillette kit. To use....or not to use....that is the question....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May is a good month.
Got this great 24 mm cashmere fan knot to put into this brush handle
Got this platinum egoiste edt as a gift
and got some lucky tiger. This is my first time using the liquid cream. I'm a long time fan of the aftershave.

lucky tiger.jpg

Today I visited The Stray Whisker with my SO with the intention of purchasing just a few shaving soaps to expand my collection, and ended up walking away with double what I expected. Looking forward to giving them all a try.

Soaps: PAA Frost Byte and Awesome Sauce, A&E Kaizen and Strawberry Fields

Aftershave: PAA Awesome Sauce

Four more ladies added to the collection :001_smile

Left-to-right: Semogue Torga-C5 Silvertip, Finest Badger, Mistura Finest & Cerda Premium

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom