What's new

What's for lunch.

Chicken rice, but somewhat upmarket(!) Very elegant restaurant in the Kempinski here called 15 Stamford for lunch with a couple of old friends. tempImageJVzbKa.png

We love our adopted state of New Mexico but in our city, Asian cuisine is definitely missing (except Thai). Back in our old town visiting friends and enjoying Golden Phoenix for lunch. Beef with flat noodle, eggplant and tofu in garlic sauce and pork fried rice. Delicious!
411597E4-5E6C-4715-B671-B61DCED577EA.jpeg

Mrs P is fasting so I went over to the small mall nearby and had a Subway wrap. Mystery meat with chipotle dressing. Quick and cheap, $10 including a Sprite.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
A salad.

Baby arugula & baby spinach with marinated artichoke hearts, chopped boiled egg, diced avocado & a few halved cherry tomatoes. Dressing was the artichoke marinade with a touch of extra red wine vinegar.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Pan fried Ballpark Lean (80 cal.) hot dogs on lightly toasted split top buns with Mister Mustard and minced onion.
This is my favorite hot dog mustard. Reminds me of watching 80s Indian’s games with 5,000 other people and 75k empty seats. :) Got to see Ricky Henderson a few times. Best base stealer ever.

Top Bottom