What's new

April Acquisitions

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
This is the second Peterson pipe I’ve bought with that black bowl coating. Both pipes gave off a very bitter flavor on the first smoke. Other than that. A very beautiful pipe with amazing rich color. Also my first experience with that shape. And that Celtic harp on the silver band demands that my next smoke be accompanied by a pint of Guinness!
That, or a glass of Jameson.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Flavored sampler from CI. I guess they are not sending sticks with Boveda packs anymore.

1327A3E0-E329-422B-93CA-2BDA60EDD83B.jpeg
650A39AA-2D2E-48AE-A3E7-44D64EBAC770.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
That's a great haul.

I’m thinking for St. Sue this year doing one lot of recent LE’s and another of older no longer in production “unobtanium” tins. I really liked last years Stockton, but only bought 2 tins. Didn’t make that mistake this year.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
I’m thinking for St. Sue this year doing one lot of recent LE’s and another of older no longer in production “unobtanium” tins. I really liked last years Stockton, but only bought 2 tins. Didn’t make that mistake this year.
I have a few tins of Stockton. I also wish I had more.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I'm not sure if this counts, but getting some of my hiking stuff together in anticipation of good weather on the horizon, I found a pipe I thought I lost. And a pouch of Carter Hall!
I’m going fishing Tuesday. I’ve finally got my kit together. Weather is supposed to be sunny and 80 degrees. I hired a guide for my first trip out then I will explore. There are so many trout streams around here it’s daunting. Maybe I’ll run into @Ponycarman eventually. Anyway can’t wait to get started.

I’m going fishing Tuesday. I’ve finally got my kit together. Weather is supposed to be sunny and 80 degrees. I hired a guide for my first trip out then I will explore. There are so many trout streams around here it’s daunting. Maybe I’ll run into @Ponycarman eventually. Anyway can’t wait to get started.

Probably will sometime haha. I was there in walhalla hiking to a waterfall and fishing a little with family about a week ago 👍. Happy to help how I can just send me a message 👍

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I took advantage of SP's GLP sale to pick up 8 ounces each of Gaslight, Sixpence, and Jackknife Ready Rubbed.

Top Bottom