What's new

Good Buy

I recently purchased a Gillette new LC razor. I showed it to my wife, and she asked if it was used. I'm thinking she was going to criticize the razor. I said it was used and it was vintage from the 1930s. She looked at further and said, “Hey this is nice they don’t make things like this any more good buy”. Later she asked me to get some beer. Trying to gauge what she wanted I asked if she wanted Stella. She said no get something sturdy. I'm probably set for more vintage razor and good beer. She probably is an enabler

I recently purchased a Gillette new LC razor. I showed it to my wife, and she asked if it was used. I'm thinking she was going to criticize the razor. I said it was used and it was vintage from the 1930s. She looked at further and said, “Hey this is nice they don’t make things like this any more good buy”. Later she asked me to get some beer. Trying to gauge what she wanted I asked if she wanted Stella. She said no get something sturdy. I'm probably set for more vintage razor and good beer. She probably is an enabler

Did you get her chocolate too with the beer? Might as well close the deal;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom