What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
RazoRock Wunderbar with titanium handle, UFO Halo handle behind.
RazoRock F-400 34mm brush, next to my Mühle R41-set brush with silvertip fibre for size comparison.

Attachments

• wunderbar.jpg
    wunderbar.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
Awesome scores Doug, Mike, others!

Doug, you have to feed back your shaving impressions a.s.a.p., especially on the HT!

Mike, I’ve said it before, you live in flea market nirvana territory! That Barbasol is to die for!

Did you try the Envoy yet? I just got one in along with a couple other razors and I'm trying to figure out how to fit these in as I'm still enjoying getting used to my first Timeless :)
I've used the Envoy a few times so far and really like it. The build quality is superb. It has a bit more blade feel than most of my razors, so I've just used a shallower angle (rode the cap a bit) and let the weight do the work. As some have said in their reviews on these boards, it is very efficient. I have sensitive skin. It works great when I haven't shaved in a few days, but gave me a touch of burn on low stubble. I bought the BBS for low stubble days...haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

Awesome scores Doug, Mike, others!

Doug, you have to feed back your shaving impressions a.s.a.p., especially on the HT!

Mike, I’ve said it before, you live in flea market nirvana territory! That Barbasol is to die for!

Thanks Peter. I've had way too much time on my hands lately.

I'm pretty happy with the Barbasol myself. It will be joining the FH and Non FH.

Top Bottom