What's new

TV Shows You've Watched The Entire Series More Than Once

The Office (US). There are tons of others that I've probably seen multiple times in syndication. Seinfeld, Friends, That 70s Show, Modern Family...

Star Trek: TOS and Next Generation
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
(of course)
Older series that were or are readily viewable in syndication for years, like Dick Van Dyke, Bewitched, Cheers, Seinfeld, and Friends

I was going to add Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, but while I have seen many episodes of them in syndication as well as on first airing, I'm not sure I've viewed them all a second or third time. The same is true for the USA Network series The Dead Zone with Anthony Michael Hall, and House.

Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol. 👎

Thankfully my youngest is now 8 and is now babysat by an iPad instead of a TV. 😜

Dont get me started about Moana and Frozen, but they are movies, not shows. 🎶 LET IT GO...🎵 aaaggghhhhh!!!!

Beyond that, I really don’t tend to watch a full tv series more than once. I watched a lot of Seinfeld and Simpson reruns in the 90’s, but I’m now a one and done kinda guy.

MASH
The Honeymooners
WKRP in Cincinnati
That 70’s Show
Star Trek
Star Trek TNG
Frasier
Cheers
Monty Python
Fawlty Towers
The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
Coupling
To The Manner Born
Batman: The Animated Series
The Layover
The Flintstones
I forgot to include Fawlty Towers and Monty Python in my original list. All the kids in my neighborhood could quote those shows.

Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol. 👎

Thankfully my youngest is now 8 and is now babysat by an iPad instead of a TV. 😜

Dont get me started about Moana and Frozen, but they are movies, not shows. 🎶 LET IT GO...🎵 aaaggghhhhh!!!!

Beyond that, I really don’t tend to watch a full tv series more than once. I watched a lot of Seinfeld and Simpson reruns in the 90’s, but I’m now a one and done kinda guy.
I didn't think about Paw Patrol, my grandson is still into that. We subscribe to Noggin TV just so we can watch all the Paw Patrols. His favorites involve ghosts.

Here are the ones that immediately come to mind. I won't count some series I watched in the 80s as a kid and then rewatched 20+ years later on DVD.
Star Trek: TOS
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
Twin Peaks
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly
Monty Python's Flying Circus

Well, several from my childhood that I watched perpetually on reruns, and almost certainly saw each episode multiple times. Gilligan's Island. Hogan’s Heroes.

I was thinking about putting Gilligan in my list, but when I was a kid at first they showed the B&W episodes, but then I think they started only showing the color episodes. So even though I probably saw every episode, I think I only saw the color episodes multiple times.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Shows I’ll admit to (go ahead and judge my manhood):
Turn
The Crown
Queens Gambit
WKRP in Cincinnati
Johnny Quest
The Flintstones

Shows I won’t admit to (no judging allowed):
Speed Racer
Ultraman/Johnny Socko
The Golden Girls
Any 2 Hallmark Christmas movies (they’re really all the same)
The Love Boat (again, any 2, see above)

Shows I’ll admit to (go ahead and judge my manhood):
Turn
The Crown
Queens Gambit
WKRP in Cincinnati
Johnny Quest
The Flintstones

Shows I won’t admit to (no judging allowed):
Speed Racer
Ultraman/Johnny Socko
The Golden Girls
Any 2 Hallmark Christmas movies (they’re really all the same)
The Love Boat (again, any 2, see above)
WKRP and The Flinstones arent anything to judge. I havent seen the others you have in that grouping. I remember when WKRP was first on Lonnie Anderson was really a popular star! The episode with the “flying” turkeys is a classic. When they brought it back as the New WKRP I thought it was pretty good too.

From your second grouping, I used to watch The Love Boat every saturday night followed by Fantasy Island (Dee plane! Dee plane!) when I was a kid. Since the CBS classic Sat night comedy lineup had just ended, that was the only thing worth watching, albeit on ABC.

I personally would not want to take a cruise on a ship run by Murray and Siefried! Gotta love the theme song though.

Wear house 13. Eureka , both are linked together. Silly enjoyable and SYFY kind of stuff. Band of Brothers. Lots of other shows from back in the day. MASH, Scooby Do, Gilligans Island, to many seventies eighties shows to list .

Oy, there's a lot & I'm sure I won't get them all in one reply, but here goes.

Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Game of Thrones
The Knick
Eastbound and Down
Breaking Bad
Deadwood
Better Call Saul
Veep
Chernobyl
Ozark
Community
House of Cards
Fauda
Vice Principals
Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos
Summer Heights High
Big Love

Star Trek (TOS and TNG)
Fawlty Towers
Python
Morcambe and Wise Christmas Shows
Morse
Lewis
Foyle's War
Only Fools and Horses
Allo Allo
All Creatures Great and Small
Coupling (UK version)
The Office (UK version)
Yes Minister / Prime Minister
The Thick Of It

Currently second time around for
Babylon Berlin
Death in Paradise

Last edited:
Wear house 13. Eureka , both are linked together. Silly enjoyable and SYFY kind of stuff. Band of Brothers. Lots of other shows from back in the day. MASH, Scooby Do, Gilligans Island, to many seventies eighties shows to list .
The 70s was a golden era for sitcoms. The switch to 3 camera filmed in front of a live audience became the norm. MASH was a notable exception. The difference between the first season of The Odd Couple vs. the last 4 seasons is night and day when they began having a live audience. It was like a completely different show.

Re: Gilligan, my favorite episode was the one where their plans to get rescued are messed up by Gilligan.

Top Bottom