What's new

Holy grail razor

What's your holy grail? If you had yo pick ONE to live with, what is it and why?

Mine is the Rex ambassador. Every time I use it I leave the den saying "wow!"
Very comfortable and efficient for me and my coarse hair but able to use for daily shaving.
proxy.php

- Fayiz D.

Timeless Ti .68 because it is the smoothest yet efficient razor I have ever used. The polished titanium glides effortlessly over skin.

IMG-0939 (6).jpg

P.S. Stay tuned...I have other razors on the way. But, honestly, I can't imagine any of them beating this razor!

One to live comfortably with, or one to lust after? Or only razor for the rest of time? Does this being posted in this forum signify a certain format?
Your favorite razor that you have that you will always have in your shave den.

- Fayiz D.

Timeless Ti is my current favorite. I have the matte version and it just awes me. Love the way it performs, how it feels in the hand, how it looks. But... many razors I have not tried (yet). I'll probably add plates to the Timeless before investing in more costly razors though.

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
You would think after 45+ razors I would of found my grail razor, I think there are few out of the lot I enjoy a little more and would say they would work for myself. I would say a Gem 1912 model(millions of these were sold) or a Razorock 2nd gen Lupo .72 seem to shave well. Grail razors are a moving target in my Den and have enjoyed all the different grails in my possession over the years. :001_smile

For me at the moment it would be my Henson Ti22 medium. Very impressive shaves with no irritation even when I'm a bit careless. I also find it fun to shave with since it's different than all my other razors. I'm loving this razor and really could be happy if it were my only one.

For me at the moment it would be my Henson Ti22 medium. Very impressive shaves with no irritation even when I'm a bit careless. I also find it fun to shave with since it's different than all my other razors. I'm loving this razor and really could be happy if it were my only one.
I wish the Hensen Ti's were in stock. I heard they’re serious competition to the Timeless! :a45:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
My ShavingADD keeps me jumping around. The following would certainly be in the running, with the Vector at the head of the class:

Blackland Razors Vector OC & SB
Blackland Razors Blackbird Ti & Brass
Charcoal Goods Brass Level 2 Gen 2
Gillette Tech/NEW Hybrid (England)
Timeless Ti Slim SB
Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB

Top Bottom